CHAPTER-59

Tum logo ki silent reading dekhke mann to mera bilkul hai nahi ek aur update dene ka but aaj mere 205 followers poore hue aur
Mere first book ko unexpected sa shout out bhi mila 2 writers se so isliye maine de diya.

But next update hai nahi mere paas to maangna mat plz. 😢

Shehnaaz- Utho niche se aur side mei beitho.

He did silently.

Shehnaaz- R e yaar tum dono rona band karo pehle to.

They immediately wiped their eyes and cheeks obediently.

Shehnaaz- Ab kya karna hai aage?

Rajat- Aap log Tai se baat karo na.. Wo aap logo ki baat manengi..
Mai kahi bhi shaadi kar lunga bas karwa do.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth...

Sidharth- Dekhte hai, Tai ko aane do phir.

They nodded and Rajat bidding bye went to his place.

_________________

Once he went Shehnaaz took Shruti with her and Helped her to sleep comfortably .

After tucking her properly she went inside their room.

________________

Sidharth was standing in the balcony watching nowhere.
Her tiny soft arms wrapped around his torso.

Shehnaaz- Galti ho gayi Sidharth..
Mujhe haath nahi uthana chahiye tha. I am so sorry.

He didn't replied nor he moved from there.

Shehnaaz - Please na...

He still didn't budged.

Shehnaaz came from behind and stood in between him and the railing.

Shehnaaz- I promise aage se apne behaviour pe dhyaan dungi Sidharth..
Jaanti hu ki maine galti ki hai but ab kya karu ki normal ho jao tum mere saath?
I didn't wanted to do it trust me but tumhari ignorance, phone na uthana, fark na padhna, ladki ki awaaz, usko sone bolna everything was messing up my mind and I couldn't hold myself.

Jaante bhi ho kaise paagalo ki tarah bhaagti hui aayi hu wapas sab chor k sirf is darr se ki kahi mai tumhe kho na du.

Sidharth finally looked down at her misty eyes.
Their height difference was a different level of satisfaction for him.
He loves how she craned her neck to look at his level.

Sidharth- Darr gayi thi? Agar tum darr gayi thi to mera haalat sochi ek baar bhi?

Everyday seeing your pictures with Arsh, listening about how good your chemistry is, reading about your Dinner dates and all those shit and yet my wife not receiving my calls for once to calm me , my wife is okay with a man being in her room while she was taking a bath, my wife allowing a man to poke his nose between our conversation is all I tolerated in all these 3 damn months.

There is so much more I went through yet I just stopped taking your calls and nothing else.
I didn't slapped you straightaway despite of how freaking much I am insecure about you, me and God damn us.

So you better keep your justification and nonsense with yourself.

Shehnaaz sobbed watching his burning eyes and those hands gripping her arms so tight perching his nails in her soft skin yet she stood there listening to his every complain.

Shehnaaz- I.. Didn't.. allowed... Him..
It was by mistake I forgot to close the main door and went inside the bathroom and then he barged in to show me some new sets of song list . He waited there to give me a long lecture about the mistake I did .
He also scolded me for being so careless .

Sidharth- Accha wo itna accha kabse ho gaya? Tumhare khyalat badle badle lag rahe hai uske baare mei.

Shehnaaz sobbed more with the tone he used .

Shehnaaz- He is not bad Sidharth.. Accha hai wo, friendly sa...
Aur phone na uthana meri marzi nahi mazboori thi.
Rehearsal pe phone allowed nahi tha but phir bhi mai leke jaati thi lekin unke orders the ki silent par hi rahe.
Tumhare calls dekhti thi mai Sidharth but kya karti mai ..

Wo nahi uthaane dete the.

Tumhare calls initially Mai uthati thi na but 3-4 baar mujhe gandi waali daat padhi hai waha team head se.
Ek baar to wo mujhe irresponsible and all pata nahi kya kya bhi bol chuke hai and isliye us din Arsh ne tumhe mana kiya tha call karne.

He had seen how I was crying that day.
Maine usko daant lagayi thi jab usne mujhe batayi ki tumhe kya bola usne and I even tried to call you back several times but you didn't picked up my calls even once.
Aur naahi messages ka reply dete the..
To aur kya karti mai Sidharth.

Mai unke terms and conditions ki dhajiya uda deti agar baat sirf meri hoti but maine follow kiya kyunki hume zaroorat hai paiso ki.
We need that to build our future aur uske liye kuch bhi kar sakhti hu mai.

I.. Am.. Sorry for slapping you..Tum mujhe maar do thappar badle mei but baat karo mujhse..
I can't take this anymore Sidharth..

She spoke each other crying profusely and thumped down on the floor tiredly.
She had not even changed her clothes till now and is all drained out.

Sidharth sat near her and gently cupped her cheeks wiping the tears away.

Cradling her close he took her in his lap and she cried clutching his shirt in a fist hugging his body closer.

Shehnaaz- I am sor..

Sidharth- Shh.. Chup mera baby.. Itna rona dhona wo bhi mere liye....kya baat hai.. Ab bas shaant hojao. Plz.

She after few minutes stopped crying and rubbed her nose on his shirt.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz...

He uttered in a very serious tone and she looked into his eyes all afraid..

Sidharth- Ye meri 10th shirt hai jo tumne naak pochne mei istemaal kiya.
Why don't you carry handkerchief?

Shehnaaz blinked her eyes twice before passing a dead glare to him.

Shehnaaz- Aur karungi..

Saying she started rubbing her nose again and they both laughed continuing their stupid talks in their romantic posture.

___________________________________________