Chapter 30

Ryan is looking at the crowd, picking out the lucky fans. I was looking down the whole time. I know if I had looked up, he would see me. "Okay, we got them all ready!" I heard Ryan shouted. I feel it safe to look up now, that's when I saw Ryan eyes locked into mine. Bam, this is so not good. I hope he'll not tell Jamie. Ryan mouthed "You came" and winked at me. The fans were shouting as they Ryan did that, eventhough they didn't know whom to. I nodded and didn't manage to put up a smile. Ryan looked over to Nash and now Nash saw me too. Dang it! Okay bad news now, Ian saw me too. He waved at me, I was just nodding. I bet they know I didn't want Jamie to know I'm here.

Great news is Melissa got to rap with the boys ! I saw her like literally jumping on the stage rapping to I like it Like that ! Ryan even wrapped his arm around her waist, well, Ryan knew her. And so does Jamie. The rap ended well.

After the song ended, Jamie suddenly went upfront and Ryan took his drumsticks. Suddenly, I feel like an electric shock, running through my spine, when Jamie just looked into my eyes. I quickly looked away, avoiding eye contacts, Did he really looked at me? I looked down at my shoes and stand still while everyone in the crowd screamed out. i don't want to look up. No I really don't.

"I wrote this song just so that person I love so much would understand what i felt. The distance is based on my experience, distance can just tear a couple apart, just like what I faced. It was hard, but I know, if we still believe in each other, it would still work out." Jamie's statement just made me looked up. His eyes, locked on mine. I looked away again. "I know you're in the crowd, hiding your face, but you can't run away from me. Not anymore. I know you did that because you think it's for the best but now, I just want to let you know that made me feel alot worse. it's not making things any better. I need you in my life." The crowd went silence for a few minutes. I was holding my tears in the whole time, trying not to cry by his wise words. I finally had the courage to look up and he smiled at me. "So, I'll be singing for the first time ever infront of you pretty people." Jamie continued and the music started. 

                                                     "The Distance"

I hear you crying and I know

What it's like to be alone

You're scared and I'm not there

It's like you're living with a ghost

Someone you can't hold

And you say it's so unfair

[Chorus:]

And just so you know

The distance is what's killing me

Time and space have become the enemy

And what I need is so far away

And so it goes

The distance makes it hard to breathe

My heart won't let go easily

I don't want to be this far away

I'm lying by myself

The silence seems to swell

Someday this all will change

It's a temporary pain

See your face and speak your name

Till then I'll scream into the night

[Chorus]

Well I've got my life

And you've got my world tonight

And I miss you (I miss you), I miss you (I miss you)

The Distance - Jamie Follesé ( Hot Chelle Rae ) ON HOLD TILL DECEMBEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara