PillowPhonic Oneshot

"Well, I suppose it's time to go now," Juby announces to the rest of the Unholy Quartet and her fans, not knowing that a certain [f/c] pillow was watching her intently, waiting for her to come to bed.

You always loved how Juby held you tight at night, her intoxicating smell filling your (non-existent) nostrils, how her silky hair felt against your case.. She was perfect.

Juby bought you 689 days ago from Wallmart, you always counted the days you spent with your beloved. Ever since then, you always stayed on Juby's bed, watching her walk in and out of the room, editing videos, playing games, even getting dressed, you enjoyed her company, she was the only person in your world.

Juby walks over to her wardrobe to retrieve her pajamas. You get excited, knowing that Juby was going to bed soon, you desired her sleeping on you soundly, her soft snoring at night was appealing to you.

Juby finishes getting dressed and gets into the bed, lying her head against your soft form. She falls asleep after a short amount of time, her pink lips parted softly, letting out cute, small snores, and oh how you loved it.

Your rival, the alarm clock, went off, dignifying that it was Morning, how sad, you were enjoying Juby's sleeping form through the night, but now it's time for school. (even though the stream was on a Friday xD) Juby wakes up with a jolt 10 minutes later, seeing as she was late, she hurriedly gets dressed and fetches the supplies she needs for school today, but the items she retrieved were not the same as usual, why?

Juby's school supplies usually consisted of pencils, erasers, colored pencils, her binders, folders, notebooks, and a few other things, but today it consisted of books, pencils, and more books! Wait a minute! That must mean that there's a read-in today at school!

You get excited, that means she's bringing you to school today! No alarm clock! A whole day with your beloved Juby....

Juby walks up to her bed and reaches out for you, you wish to jump into her awaiting arms and embrace her, if only you could, but you can't...

She picks you up and hugs you close to her chest, pulling up the hood of her jacket she walks out the door and walks to school...

A long day with your love, JubyPhonic, awaits you, and no one will take her away from you...

[END]