Chpt 1 Should've Showered!

Authors note: This is my first fanfic so I apologise if its shitty also looks at the pretty fireworks I saw <3 !!

I'm Hinata Shoyo, first year at Karasuno high, middle blocker on our volleyball team and unfortunately an omega. Honestly, I don't know why it shocked me so much when I found out I mean I have a small thin body, sickly pale skin and a feminine face I always have done. I'd always hoped I'd be an alpha like my grandparents, mum and little sister Natsu. Omegas find it hard to be accepted for any sport due to our 'inferior' bodies, however I was lucky to be accepted into Karasuno where your secondary gender doesn't affect your options. I could pursue my dreams of becoming a champion volleyball player like the omega player 'little giant', my hero.

perspective change:

 I woke up curled up in the darkness of my closet, I had lain in a nest I had no recollection of building for days enduring the pain of my heat. I'm sure if my mum or sister came in the room they'd be overwhelmed by the sweet lingering pheromones of heat mixing with days' worth of sweat, I needed a shower badly because I had morning practice and school to attend now that my heat was over. I greeted my mum for the first time in days, she was leaning over the kitchen counter handing natsu a mug when she turned smiling to me eyes blazing like the orange hair we shared "good morning Shoyo, I made you breakfast since I'm not working today". I ate and left my house quickly jumping on my bike, I had to be at school early because Kageyama beat me there last time. I made it to school before kageyama and waited for him at the gates where we'd race to the club room for morning practice. "Boke that's cheating, you had a head start'"Kageyama bellowed at me, I turned and poked my tongue out at him infuriating him further. I entered the clubroom doors followed by kageyama's string of profanities, greeting Sugawara who was waving from across the court smiling brightly and walking over. "Shoyo how are you feeling now" he said empathetically, Sugawara was the oldest omega on the team so he was caring like a mother and was always looking out for the other omegas. "i'm feeling much better now, but we still can't find suppressants that work well" I remarked feeling a little annoyed at my reliance upon pills, "well I'll talk to Daichi so you can take it easy for today" he smiled walking off to his partner. I knew Sugawara was trying to be nice but it made me feel weak just because I'm an omega. Kageyama had overheard the conversation and was frowning at me, "why do you have to take it easy, your heat is over now". " I dunno, its like they think I'm gonna spontaneously shatter" I replied he snorted over my comment, his face is quite nice when he genuinely smiles. We all huddled together at the end of practice to hear Daichi's announcements for the week, but he stayed silent his brow furrowing as he concentrated on something "Koushi do you smell something" he said turning to his equally confused partner who began sniffing loudly. A few people sniffed the air there were muttered yes's, horror filled me as I realised leftover heat pheromones must be coming off me from the exercise filling the air. At once Daichi, Asahi and Tsukkishima covered their noses and backed up, they were alphas and were especially sensitive to the smell. Kageyama on the other hand hadn't realised what it was and was leaning over towards me eyes closed sniffing me "it's sweet" he muttered looking up to me cloudy eyed, realising what it was when he saw the furious blush peeking through my fingers splayed across my face and the lack of other alphas. He immediately backed up uttering a stream of apologies whilst Sugawara said I should probably shower or go home. I showered with the raging blush still tinting my face and ears, I was royally embarrassed for the rest of the day hiding my face in my hands for the lessons I shared with Kageyama or Saltyshima. The shame carried well into the evening and I was sat watching TV and eating curry thinking about how embarrassing it was to have kageyama comment on my scent.

Kageyama POV

'Oh my god I can't believe I sniffed Hinata, he must think I'm a creep now. But he smelt so good, like citrus and vanilla. I am not a creep.' I thought hiding my crimson blush desperately with my sprawling fingers, I cannot deny that I wasn't turned on by the smell but any alpha would be; stupid omegas and their stupid addictive scent. I don't get the appeal for omegas, surely they're not as weak and fragile they're made out to be. I suppose I wouldn't know, everyone in my family is a beta or alpha except my grandfather he was an omega but you would've never guessed; he was the strongest man I knew. Ah crap I knew nothing about omegas.

We were never really taught much about other secondary genders, children were spilt into groups and taught only about their own secondary gender. I sat Infront of my laptop googling more about omegas, I knew very little as I was never overly interested in omegas. I knew what a heat was but I never knew it was so intense, I can see why Hinata was told to rest now. I reached an article about nests its quite cute how they include the scents of their partner in the nest, I wonder what Hinata's nest looks like. What is wrong with me, I'm told I smell like cloves and cinnamon I bet our pheromones would mix very well. "AHH" I sighed, I really need to stop that's so inappropriate. This is all because of Hinata's stupid pheromones. Thank god I'm home alone because I can't seem to stop giving of these arousal pheromones.

The next day during practice I couldn't seem to stop staring at that idiot, I even stopped managing to think of insults. Eventually he noticed "oi bakayama, quit staring" he shouted grinning with his stupid face, I spluttered and managed out "shut up, I'm not boke". 

What is up with me? Maybe I'm just finally interested in omegas and he's the closest omega in my life so I'm watching him. Thinking that's why made me feel uneasy in my stomach.