𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, sunburned cutie

( chapter 8 )

𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐝 9h ago

𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨 6h ago

𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨 6h ago

"look, look." gianna walked into the kitchen wearing her new short-sleeved white shirt. she gave a twirl. "i bought this top yesterday and i wanted to show it to you both."

harry loved these kinds of moments where he was just hanging out with his family. moments like these when he was just harry and wasn't feeling any pressure with being famous. when he could just be himself.

harry opened the kitchen cabinet still having his eyes on gianna. his eyes only left to put two coffee cups in the right place before looking back.

"it's so pretty gianna. love the ruffles on the shoulders!" anne exclaimed while she washed the dishes from this morning's breakfast.

"agree with mum, it's gorgeous," harry said, smiling down at gianna. he took her hands in each of his, pulling her closer, and leaned back so his lower back met the counter. "you're gorgeous."

gianna felt her cheeks grew warm and stood up on her tippy toes giving harry a sweet kiss. "you are."

"i know." harry said making them both burst into soft giggles.

he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close so they would kiss again. she allowed the kiss to get deeper, parting her lips, but they didn't go any further as they both knew anne was in the same room.

gianna put her hands on his chest as a sign for them to stop. "harry- your mum." she whispered.

"she doesn't care, gi," he murmured into her mouth, their lips touching while he spoke.

anne shook her head and pursed her lips with a hint of a smile. she was glad harry had found someone as loving and kind as gianna.