[o7]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

You guys are beyond amazing, okay? I love you.

3,002 words. You're welcome guys (:

WARNING: sexual content, head smacking bc insecure Holland again, quite possible cringe attack
______________

Michicant
______________

Saturday Morning

I stretched out my limbs as the sun peaked through the curtains, warming my uncovered toes. I whined as I tried to get them back under the duvet. I snuggled into Grey as Ryker wrapped his arms tighter around me. I smiled as a comfortable wave of heat settled in me.

"Good morning Beautiful." Ryker whispered in my ear, placing a kiss right behind my earlobe. I moaned and I felt him harden against my bottom.

"Breakfast in bed?" I didn't feel like moving my lips, so I just moaned my response. I felt Grey harden against my thigh as Ryker hardened even more against my bottom.

"Pretty please." My voice was a hoarse whisper in the silent room. There was a knock at the door and I groaned. Ryker tightened his hold on me.

"Come in." I tried to shout. I lifted my head slightly, and immediately laid it back down. I had the worst headache ever, it felt as if the room was spinning out of control.

My door creaked open, and in came my mom. I closed my eyes and smiled as she sat on the bed, resting a hand on my leg.

"Good morning sweetheart." She whispered, as if she knew that I had a hangover.

"Good morning mom." I whispered back, snuggling into Grey's side.

"Good morning Mrs. Stone." Grey and Ryker said in unison. I wanted to pinch their arms; I hated when they did the whole 'in sync' thing, it annoyed the crap out of me. But I was too tired to lift my arms, so I let it slide this time.

"Good morning boys. Did you want some breakfast? I can bring it up for you." My mom is such a dear, I swear.

"I was actually just going to go get Holland some breakfast, Mrs. Stone. I'll come downstairs with you." I felt the bed bounce and I opened my eyes to see Ryker's back muscles moving as he put on a shirt. I slowly bit my lip as I saw him walk out the door with my mom, talking as if they were mother and son. I sighed in frustration as my core was left tingling from the way Ryker looked without a shirt on.

I mean, ugh. Those perfect abs, and that perfect tan skin stretching over all of those perfect, taut muscles. Goodness gracious, that ass. So perfectly sculpted, and muscular, and tiny. Please get me a fan it is too hot in here.

"I love you, princess." I scrunched my nose as he kissed the top of my forehead. "What? What did I do now?" He laughed and I giggled at him.

"I don't like princess. I like baby doll." I said, looking up into his face. He had a light stubble growing in, and his tired green eyes peered down at me.

"Duly noted, baby doll." He said, pressing me into his side. I sighed. I never want this to change.
_________________

Monday

There was a new guy and girl in the school today. They were all that everyone was talking about. I have yet to see them, and that makes me very nervous.

What if the girl tried to take away Grey and Ryker from me? I can't have that happening.

What if the guy was just really creepy and was one of those guys who wanted to shoot up the school? That obviously can't happen either, that would be too much.