Chapter 36

Original Universe, Lei’s POV

I got back to the main area, turns out the at the end of the hallway was a door that lead back here. Even though it’s a steel door, it can be opened from the inside.

That means the steel door from cafeteria was opened by someone, but I haven’t found any clue of someone is here with me. I’m pretty sure the creature back then isn’t a person, but... What if it’s smart enough to do that ?

What if the creature’s intelligence is the same as a human’s ? What if it’s smarter than a human ? That means it will be a tough opponent for me, I need to quickly finish this investigation.

I walked back to the “Patient’s Room” and tried to open the locked door, this time it was unlocked. I just noticed that this door doesn’t use any card, just a normal keylock.

I opened it, and saw a broken table with some chairs around it. It was a mess, many things are on the floor. Some chairs are missing, the table is split in half.

I looked around but there isn’t much I can find, I opened another door. It was the one that lead behind the glass, I see the skeleton and walked to it.

I grabbed the card, it was a staff card. But, it’s diferent from the one I have.

Maybe this card has a higher level ?

I put it inside one of my pocket, I looked below the table to search for anything useful. But, I only found a broken key.

The key was missing it’s lower half, I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. I stood up, and when I was about to walk back.

*CLANK*

A sound of door being forced opened appeared, I quickly hide below the table. I turned off my flashlight, I noticed a big shadow was walking from the direction of the cafeteria.

Fortunately the light was bright enough to show the shadow, it was moving it’s head around. It then looked at this direction, I hold my breath.

*CRASH*

The glass above me broke, I saw the same hand was moving towards the skeleton. It grabbed it, a sound of bones being crushed appeared.

It’s eating it ?

After a while, the sound stopped. It seems like the creature finsihed eating it, I see the shadow is slowly moving.

After making sure there is no other sound, I got up from the small space under the table. I turned on my flashlight and got out of the place.

I got to the main area, I lifted a big table and put it in front of the “Patient’s Room”’s door.

Lei (S) : But, what if that’s not enough ?

Lei (N) :  Well, at least this will give us some time right ?

Lei (S) : Okay, if you say so...

I finished talking to my other self, I begin walking to a door. I slide the “Level 2” card and the door opened, I got inside.

The door closed behind me, I shine my flashlight around me. There’s only one way, so I just kept on walking.

At the end of the hallway, there’s a split of path. But, one of the path was blocked. So, I just walked on the available path.
I opened the door at the end of the path, I got inside and see a room with light. Fortunately, the light is enough to shone the room.

I turned off my flashlight and search around, I found a note on the floor. There’s a trace of blood on it, but it’s still readable.

“IT’’S HERE IT’S HERE IT’S HERE