Chapter 24

Chen Ji? Fang Ru also knows this, the price is really expensive, but the taste is very delicious! Let countless people in Beijing flock to it! She didn't expect that the pastry gift box sent by Meng Xing was actually from Chen Ji!

Fang Ru was grateful for someone treating her so hard, and there was also a hint of sweetness. But she was worried again, what exactly does Meng Xing like about her with such hard work?

In Meng Xing's room, Wang Hao was teasing Meng Xing: "Tsk, that's Chen Ji's cakes! And it was made by Chen Baohe himself. You gave it to Fang Ru like this. You dare to say that you don't like other girls. "Who is Chen Baohe ?" That was the founder of Chen Ji. I heard that he had been a master chef before. Since five years ago, Chen Baohe declared that he would no longer make pastries.

A box of Meng Xing can only be obtained for the sake of Grandpa Meng's face. He also wants to eat a piece! Unfortunately, they were all taken by Meng Xing to Fang Ru.

Meng Xing coughed: "When did I say that I didn't like her?"

Wang Hao touched his head and thought about it carefully, as if he hadn't said it before. No, what Brother Meng Xing meant...

"Brother Meng Xing, do you admit that you like Fang Ru?"

Meng Xing looked out the window, through the window you could see the dim light in Fang Ru's room. I don't know what she is doing or thinking at the moment!

He did not regret making such a move this afternoon! Fang Ru always felt that he was repaying his favor, and if he didn't make her words clear, the girl would never feel his heart.

"I made it clear to her this afternoon!"

"Really? How did she react, did she jump up with joy?" Wang Hao got excited when he heard it.

Meng Xing pushed Wang Hao's head to the side, without speaking.

Watching Meng Xing's posture, Wang Hao showed an expression of disbelief: "No! Fang Ru rejected you? Is there a girl who can reject you in this world?"

Wang Hao walked two steps in the room, tapping his left hand lightly with his right hand: "Why do I think this is so mysterious? Our girl-welcome brother Meng Xing was rejected?"

Watching Wang Haoming gloating, But with an incredible appearance, Meng Xing glared at him: "Enough!"

Wang Hao smiled: "Brother Meng Xing, you have to look at me when you chase the girl! I'll help you fix Fang Ru!"

"Don't mess around!" Meng Xing hurriedly stopped.

"Got it!" Wang Hao responded with a smile, but decided in his heart that he must help Meng Xing well.

Brother Meng Xing rarely moved his heart, and even admitted in front of him, he must be very important to Fang Ru! How could he be rejected like this?

Except for what Meng Xing suddenly confessed, Fang Ru had a good time passing by.

The snow skin cream sold better, not only the women in the town, even the women in the county took the opportunity of visiting relatives to go to the supply and marketing agency to line up to buy the snow skin cream.

Li Fenghua went to Shuangxi Village in person, found Fang Ru and asked her to give birth more.

"It's not that I don't want to do more, I really don't have the energy!" Fang Ru smiled bitterly. She wants to earn more if she doesn't like money.

But she had only so much time to do this, and Wei Huan had to help, otherwise she would not be able to make even these 300 boxes.

"Oh, I'm really anxious looking at the money I can't earn!" Li Fenghua heard Fang Ru's situation, and knew that she was in trouble.

But with so many people coming in line every day, they can only buy 10 boxes. Li Fenghua is both painful and happy. She wished she could sell a hundred boxes every day, but Fang Ru couldn't make it.

"I have an idea. Your prescription for making snow skin cream needs to be kept secret. I don't want to. You give me the list of ordinary materials. If it needs to be kept secret, you provide me with the ground powder. The rest, I'll find someone to do it, what do you think?"

Li Fenghua stared at Fang Ru, this was what she had thought before coming. In this way, Fang Ru's interests will not be violated, and more money can be made.

Fang Ru thought for a while, grind several key materials into powder, and hand over the other materials to Li Fenghua, which can indeed save a lot of time.

During this period of time, she has finished reviewing the high school textbook knowledge, and then she will start to formally learn medical knowledge. It is naturally good to have more time.

After thinking carefully, Fang Ru nodded and agreed.

"But in this way, I can't give you the previous price. A box of two cents, what do you think?"

The price that Li Fenghua gave was reasonable, and Fang Ru didn't care about it. "Yes!" I got Fang Ru's. In reply, Li Fenghua left contentedly and left a bag of chicken cake for Fang Ru before leaving.

After Li Fenghua left, Fang Ru also began to prepare for his formal medical study.

Following Ning Mu in the last life, Fang Ru learned some basic knowledge of Chinese medicine, plus she also read two books on basic medical knowledge before that, and she still has the basics.

But Fang Ru knew that if she wanted to be a doctor, she didn't have enough of what she had learned. So Fang Ru decided to find a few more books to read, so he had to go to the county.

There is a public library in the county, there should be books in this area.

In fact, Ning Yuheng must have it there, but Fang Ru didn't want to have anything to do with him, even if Ning Yuheng had it, she wouldn't want it.

Watching Fang Ru send Li Fenghua away, Ning Yuheng felt more and more strange in his heart! Many things have changed in this life!

He remembered that Fang Ru didn't know this Li Fenghua at all in his previous life, and she didn't make any snow skin cream.

On the contrary, Liu Rong came up with something about Yu Yanshuang, and when thinking about this life, Liu Rong went to steal Fang Ru's beauty prescription, but she was disfigured.

Ning Yuheng seemed to think of something in his heart, but before he could think about it, Qi Han found the door again.

"What are you talking about? Asking for medicine for Liu Rong?" Ning Yuheng looked at Qi Han and found it incredible that this person was so affectionate for Liu Rong.

"Yes, I know you have medicine to cure her face. You should know how important a face is to a girl!"

Ning Yuheng turned and sat on a chair, looking directly at Qi Han. "Where did you know that I have medicine here?"

Qi Han's eyes flashed. He couldn't explain to Ning Yuheng, so he could only perfunctory: "What you heard from others, help Liu Rong! "

Ning Yuheng looked at Qi Han, the more I looked, the more I felt something was wrong, I heard it from others! The medicine was later studied by him. From whom can Qi Han hear about it?

A bold idea popped up in his heart, Qi Han may be the same person as him.

"I don't have such a medicine! You go!"

"Don't do that! I know you have it, you can help Liu Rong, you can make any request!"

Qi Han is a little anxious, he knows how much Liu Rong loves That face, during this time, he also went to Liu Rong, but it was a pity that Liu Rong refused to see him.

If he could help Liu Rong find a cure for her face, Liu Rong might agree to marry him.

Ning Yuheng sneered. If Qi Han from the previous life, maybe he really had something to ask for him.

But Qi Han in this life, even if he was reborn just like himself, was nothing more than earning more money from the experience of the previous life!

And money is the thing he doesn't need most.

"No! You go, don't be entangled here! Last time, I haven't collected the money from you for the prescription you took from me!"

Qi Han's face became stiff: "How much money, I will Give you!"

"That's not necessary, I don't care about the money! However, I really don't have the kind of medicine you mentioned! Go back!"

Seeing that Ning Yuheng's attitude was so determined, Qi Han had to go back first before making plans.

There is no need to go to work on Sunday, Fang Ru wakes up early, and together with Wei Huan, prepares to take the ox cart in the village and go to the town to reverse the car. When I got there, I found that Meng Xing and Wang Hao were also there.

Fang Ru hesitated, she had never seen Meng Xing again since the last incident.

"You are going to town?" Wang Hao asked.

During this time, Wang Hao got acquainted with Fang Ru and Wei Huan.

"Well, Fang Ru wants to find some medical books, we want to go to the county library to have a look!" Wei Huan said.

Meng Xing glanced at Fang Ru: "Do you want to study medicine? Chinese medicine or Western medicine?"

Fang Ru paused, or nodded: "Chinese medicine, my second brother is not in good health. I want to study medicine. Maybe he can be cured by me in the future. What about the second brother's illness!"

As for the previous life, the second brother refused the Ning family to treat him, and asked the Ning family to give an explanation. She must also cure the second brother's disease.

"The library in the county may not be able to find the book you want, let me help you ask!" Meng Xing thought for a while and said.

"No, no need!" Fang Ru also knew that there might not be a library in the county. After several years, many books were destroyed, but she still wanted to try her luck.

And after Meng Xing's confession last time, Fang Ru was embarrassed to ask Meng Xing for help, and now he can't!

"Don't think so much! I was reckless the last time, but I just want to tell you that what I did was not to repay my gratitude!"

"Actually, Ning Yuheng is a doctor at home. More convenient?" Wang Hao interrupted.

Meng Xing glanced at Wang Hao coldly, and Wang Hao turned his head and curled his lips.

Look, he just mentioned Ning Yuheng, and Brother Meng Xing began to stare at him. Hey, he wants to see it, just like Meng Xing, how can he chase Fang Ru?

Forget it, he still has to rely on his good buddy for help at the critical moment.

"Well, I remember now, the Ning family's medical skills are not spread, you just go to Ning Yuheng, and he won't help you! It's better for our brother Meng Xing, what do you want, just tell him, he can find it for you!" Wang Hao looked at Fang Ru with a smile.

"Well, don't hesitate to ask me if you have anything!" Meng Xing whispered beside him.

"No need!" Fang Ru replied.

When getting in the car, Wei Huan wanted to sit with Fang Ru, but was pulled aside by Wang Hao.

"What are you doing!" Wei Huan shook off Wang Hao's hand on her sleeve.

"I have something to say to you!" Wang Hao winked and motioned Wei Huan to see Meng Xing and Fang Ru.

"They two? What's the matter?" Wei Huan raised her eyebrows. The last time Meng Xing came to deliver cakes, she felt strange between the two. Now it seems that something is going on!

And here, Meng Xing is looking at Fang Ru: "Fang Ru, do you hate me?"