Final Authors Note + Gunnar's Redemption exerpt

Hello all of you lovely people!

This is abrupt, but y'all need to know this!

Honeydew is officially completed!

It came as a surprise to me when God told me, maybe an hour ago, that Honeydew needed nothing more and it was time for Gunnar's story to begin.

The story picks up where Honeydew ended. Nothing will be left out. Gunnar's Redemption is a direct sequel. And it will be in four different povs-third person omniscient

With that being said, keep your eyes open for the cast imagery, the first chapter, and maybe an announcement about what's happing.

I want to thank you all for reading Honeydew and encouraging me with your votes, comments, and reads.

Reading comments always make my day and I'm super grateful for them!

The way that Honeydew ended came as a pleasant surprise to me and you all. Every time one of you commented about the engagement, I still found myself blushing in embarrassment.

I love the way it ended, but I was more surprised than y'all! My logical side of my brain was yelling for me to make it go another way, but I knew that the engagement was the best decision.

Anywho, thank you all so very much!

I couldn't have done any of this without the love, encouragement, guidance, and stability of God. I didn't think that I could finish this story as quickly as I did, I didn't think that I could focus long enough to get the chapters done, but God believed and He pushed me to believe that I could get it done by Christmas. He's shown me that I can do so much more than I believe, He has helped my unbelief and I pray that you allow Him to do the same for you!

I pray that this story blessed your heart and made you smile. 🤗

Merry Christmas to you all, and if I don't post any more this year(I most likely will), see y'all in 2022!

Bye for now!😌❤️

Ps...Gunnar's Redemption will be an emotional and fluffy-love roller coaster🥺😍😌

-

"Now Lord, you know I ain't envyin, I ain't hateful, but my heart just can't do this,"

The days were creeping closer and closer to the wretched day.

And this was new. This feeling. A feeling that settled deep in his gut.

It was mocking the despair he felt every year around this time, but this year it was back with a vengeance. With a bounty on his head and heart.

And he knew that things would work out as God saw fit, but today, it wasn't the fact that Kaitlyn was gone. Nor was it that he didn't have Genesis.

No.

It was that he didn't have a chance to redo, retry, nor did he see a chance for redemption.

-

Well, this is the real goodbye for now😊