Punishment 1 (Chpt. 4)

The was really akward for me cause I never had someone change my diaper, before she did tho she went out into the kitchen and grabbed her bag of "goodies." just as she was about the take the diaper off to change me the diaper cleaned itself cause of the 2 hr timer.

She gave me a quick glance or confusion but just threw the diaper aside and started wiping my private parts down with baby wipes and then put some cream on and as she was finishing up I noticed my penis was numb, like i couldnt feel it, She then said "Time for you punishment baby boy" as I hear a click of a lock!

I quickly sit up to see a pink chasisty cage locked onto my penis, I started to pull at it when she said "Its not coming off baby, also you'll need these!" As she qucikly pulled mittens out and rustled them onto my hands and locked them on i started to yell "WHAT THE HELL LADY STO.... as she quickly reacted and shoved an inflatable ball gag in my mouth and also proceeded to lock it on me.

I was helpless i couldnt do anything. I was at her mercy. She laughed and Said "Much better! No, screaming baby, oh and you will call me mommy from now on. you dont know my name but thats okay, YOU WILL CALL ME MOMMY!" She than laughed again and started to put the diaper on me. As She was taping it on me I remember she wrote something on it. I quickly sat up once again to read it and it wrote "Wishes to caregiver" I was confused at what that meant the she started to explain it "You're probably wondering why I wrote on your diaper huh baby? Well i wrote that so I will be able to make wishes for you haha!" I then started to struggle thrash around when she said "Diaper Wearer will obey all commands of mine!" Followed by "Stop!"

My Body froze instantly as I tears ran down my cheek. I couldn't move, She laughed once again and said "I owe you now you will be mine and join my collection my first baby boy Im so excited hehe!" I started to scream threw the gag but not alot of good that did and she said "Anytime you scream baby ill pump this up and she grabbed the bulb and squezzed it 5 times. my mouth instantly felt too full to breath. She laugh again and said "You will wet yourself endlessly until i say otherwise, oh... and the diaper wont leak i made sure of that hehe, ENJOY BABY!"

As she finished her sentence i started to wet my diaper. I couldnt stop. She started to walk into the living and waved to me to follow. i didnt listen as I was scared too when she giggled and said "That's how you're gonna be baby boy, Okay, FOLLOW! Without hesitation my body listened while still endlessly filling my diaper start to waddle out to the living room. She sat on the couch as i was still waddling towards her, she the said "Sit right down in front of mommy baby boy" My body listened to her commands and did as was told sat down right in front of her. She then said "I think its time to spice it up baby boy! I think youre done messing now." as she said so i stopped messing and took a deep breath as she deflated the gag as well. She then said "dont get comfortable hehe, Cause now your getting plugged baby boy! and a funnel gag now too hehe" As she finished her sentence i felt something portruding into my ass. I big butt plug with a bulb attached to it hanging out the back of my diaper and the gag changed into the same gag but it had a whole in it with a funnel and tube attached. I got nervous to what her plans were.

She then got up and walked behind me and grabbed the bulb and started to pump it up. pumpping relentlessly. I lost count after 5 as I was screaming in pain of how big it was getting, filling every corner of my colon. It hurt so bad but i felt also super turned on by it, my dick started to bulge against the cage as i whimpered in pain cause of it. She laughed and asked "Is baby thirsty?!?" Mommy needs to pee and it looks like your thirsty baby" My eyes went wide as i tried to struggle but the command to sit wasnt breaking i couldn't move, and she pulled down her leggings to reveal her latex panties and pulled them down to reveal her cleanly shaven pussy, she grabbed the funnel and started to piss into it, I couldnt keep up trying to get the piss down and it kept filling my mouth.

As I finally drank it all down and she said "good boy baby now time to please mommy before we go to my place. Now im going to remove the gag but you will not scream! You will imeditaly started pleasing mommy, i must cum or you cant stop! As she removed the gag my body instantly reacted and motioned towards her pussy as i started to eat mommy out. She moaned and grabbed my head till she came nice and hard and told me to lick her clean which i then did.

Then she grabbed her clothes and threw them to the side and said "Follow baby, time to get you ready to go!" I started to cry as i was super scared to what was gonna happen next, She then asked "Do you still got the bracelt mommy gave you?!?"