Chapter 6 {RE}

3rd Person POV

As Morning came, the sun rose, shining so brightly it penetrated the thick black curtains of King Aces bedroom. Lucian awoke from his much needed slumber due to the bright light. He yawned as his eyes flutter open dry from all the crying last night. Lucian felt something warm, strong, and quite large laying on his stomach along with warm breaths being exhaled onto his neck.

Lucian POV

I've never felt this tired in my life ever I thought. I looked down to see what was touching me and my worst nightmare came through, it wasn't a dream it was real. Holding me was Ace and Azalea, even worse I was half naked sleeping on the same bed as them. I didn't know if I wanted to scream and cry, hit them or get up and get away, but I have a feeling getting away isn't going to be as easy as I think. I slowly and easily moved my arms to Aces to try and move it off of me, to my dismay it wouldn't budge at all. I tried the same with Azalea but quite frankly it was the same.

I sighed and pressed my arms firmly on the bed and tried to slide out of their grasps, key word tried. 'Why the heck are they so strong' I wondered clearly irked. I didn't want to wake them up, so I just looked around the room and took in the unique yet bland details of who's ever chamber this was. The bed was obviously large with thick soft fabric upon it, a few large black arc doors with a dragon carving at the center of each. A large light fixture hung at the middle of the chamber and neatly placed floating shelves were at the corners of the room. My eyes roamed around the space and passed a bouquet of flowers and it got me wondering.

I put all my concentration into making vines grow from the stems of the flowers, which seemed to be a rare type of rose. Slowly but surely I saw a small sprout coming from the stem and mentally rejoiced but that didn't last long as I felt something rough and large, caressing my legs slowly. I knew what it was but wished it wasn't. I looked down to the hand and then slowly turned my face to the owner, Azalea. "Morning my little prince, getting into mischief already I see" He spoke in a devilishly, hot groggy voice, it almost made me forget what he and the others had done. I made an angry expression and turned away from him, trying my best to ignore the constant caressing from his hands. "You look so cute when you pout" he chuckled deeply "Are you trying to be angry, and ignoring me" he playfully continued and then something unexpected in Lucians opinion happened.

3rd Person POV

Azalea pulled Lucian down onto his chest and began gleefully tickling him, Lucian giggled and laughed sweetly as a result of the unwilling sensation, it was music to Azaleas ears. During this whole fiasco Lucian somehow ended up below Azalea, his back on the bed and Azalea hovering over him, tickling him with just one hand on his neck. Azalea attentively watched his expression and was in pure bliss. Unknown to them the others had also awoken and looked at them with an annoyed expression. I mean they disrupted their sleep but they couldn't help but stare at the giggling beauty. "So this is what I'm awoken too huh" Ace scoffed in a happy tone. Lucian looked over to the other guy's who had also woken up, Azalea also stopped his tickling and dropped himself down on Lucian, with his face buried into his neck.

"Greetings my pretty prince I see your morning is going quite well" Ace teased, Lucian gulped at this "Aren't you going to tell me good morning or do I have to punish you already" Ace raised his voice with dominance seeping through. "Morning" Lucian barely squeaked out "Good boy" Ace whispered to him and patted his head. "Good Morning my mate are you feeling the need for food" Silas leaned over Ace and looked at Lucian, "Morning, umm a little" Lucian replied shyly, while blushing something about the way Silas spoke and looked at him caused butterflies to erupt in his empty stomach.

"You look cute when you blush darling" Damon complimented unexpectedly causing Lucians blush to deepen.

"You can blush more when we have breakfast let's get ready for the day now" Damon watched Lucian before getting up from the bed and going into a closet. Ace had informed his servant about the arrivals so they did some preparations to accompany the guests.

Azalea hesitantly moved away from Lucian and began getting dressed. "Where are my clothes" Lucian asked Ace in a more clear voice compared the last few times he spoke "I got rid of them, don't worry I have something prepared for you" Ace responded. Ace along with Lucian and Silas then got up from the bed. Silas guided Lucian to the bathroom and give him his outfit for the day, it was a plain yellow shirt with a black pants and particularly fancy black shoes.

Once done they proceeded towards the dining hall for brunch.

To be continued.......