Doing it in the mall!

Juicy POV:
I wake up stretching my arms out. I yawn and shuffle off the bed a little rubbing my eyes.
"Good morning handsome" ? Whispered. I squint my eyes and feel a finger run down my back. I bite my lip and shiver a little. I turned around slowly.
"Hey." I said biting my lip. I lay next to him and stroke his face.
"Hey." ? Whispered. I shuffle to him and kiss him softly on the lips.
"Mmm. You've got a good taste" ?Moaned. I climbed on top of him and rub against his dick.
"Ahh." I moan. I lean on his chest and keep rubbing.
"Fuck. Fuck me Mully" I moan. I go faster and soon we both came in our pants.
"Fuck~" Mully moans. I fall next to him and look at him. I kiss him and get out of bed and get dressed and cleaned up.
(MANY HOURS LATER:IN THE MALL)
Mully POV:
As I and juicy walk down the mall I see a bench next to an escalator. I walk over and watch as juicy signals me back over to him. I signaled him to come over to me.
"Come here babe" I whisper. I sit back as he walks over and sits beside me. I run my hand up his back and stroke his neck. I look around and see nobody so I lean in and kiss his neck.
"Mmm" Juicy moans. I take my other hand and go on his dick and rub it softly.
"Yes~" Juicy moans. I keep going as juicy unbuckled my pants and pulled them down a little and getting my dick out. I sit back as he sucks me off.
"Fuck" I moan. I then hear footsteps and I grab juicy and pull his pants down on accident and I sit him on my dick.
"Oh my god..." Juicy says shocked and pleased. I smile and bite my lip as I watch people walk by.
Juicy POV:
Mullys dick is inside of me right now and there is people. I move around in circles and bounce a little.
"Mmmm" I bite my lip and moan. I bounce a little faster and just loose it.
Fuck! Fuck!" I moan loudly. I bite my lip and shiver with pleasure. I slow down a little bit just going in circles now and I see as the people have gone. I get off Mully and pull my pants up and so does he.
"Wow...That was amazing!" I whisper in his ear. I bite his ear softly and stand up kissing him.
"You going?" Mully asked. I nodded and blew him a kiss.
"I love you and see you later" I said walking away.