1

-One day we're going to marry, and I'll buy this huge, HUGE house, where we could live with our families, and with many puppies!

-Puppies??

-Yeah! And we'd eat candy everyday! And, and, we would throw parties to all of our friends! Not those boring parties we have to go, but real fun ones, with toys and a carousel!

-That is so cool!

-So, Rowan, answer me-She looked at him with a huge bright smile and sweet eyes- Will you marry me?

Rowan looked at her, and the most kind, innocent, and softest of the answers was said:

-Yes!

°°°

-Master Rowan...-A voice waked him up- Master Rowan, it's time.

He blinked one, twice, as his sight adjusted to the light that came from the windows of his high, expensive mansion in Paris.

-Am I late?-He asked still a little daydreaming, observing the rest of his room, already tidied by the maids.

The employee by his side, an already advanced age woman, with little white strands on her perfectly brunette hair in a bun, explained with patience to him:

-Not yet, sir.

-Right...-He standed his muscular arms to both sides and stretched.-Thanks Márie. I'll go downstairs soon.

With only those words the maid accepted, nodding with her head and leaving in silence, already busy with another tasks on that residence.

It has always been like that, born in a rich family, Rowan was surrounded by employees who pampered him to the maximum, that helped to build a lot his confidence, even though he never acted soberb and superior towards anyone.

The bed clothing was still warm, seductively begging for him to stay longer. For a moment he liked the idea, but, still preferred to say no. He had more important affairs to do. And that day would be crucial.