40

I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been in this darkness for far too long. I can't seem to find my way out. It's like I'm walking in an endless void. There's nothing here, no sound, no light, just me. I can feel myself wandering around aimlessly.

Where the hell am I?

The last thing I remember was having an emotional overload. Then nothing, just this darkness. I've been thinking a lot, since it's all I can really do right now. Thinking about everything that's happened in the last four years of my life.

Part of me wishes I'd have never gone into the bar that night almost 5 years ago now. But then where would I be now? I would've never met Zane. Could that be a good thing though? I didn't want to be with anyone after what Lane did to me. I don't need to trust anyone, I said I wouldn't.

I said I wouldn't do a lot of things I've done too...

Because here I was, the marked and mated Luna of the Shadow Walkers Pack. This was never the plan. I wasn't supposed to let this happen. I have to fix this, but how? I bet the Goddess is loving the shit show that is my life right now.

Fuck her.

You see I was once her personal warrior, her own personal guard. I was the best of the best, no one could defeat me. When she told me her plans of sending me to earth I lashed out. I told her I was needed I'm our realm to protect her. She said otherwise.

Bitch.

She said I was about to be needed on earth for a war was coming. One only I could win. She told me how I wouldn't remember anything at first. She told me how my memories would slowly come to me as I got old enough. I knew who I was by the age of eighteen though. After everything my father put me through, I guess I was ready to know.

I hate Selene with a passion for sending me here and giving me this so called life. I earned my position in our realm through blood, sweat and pain. I was and still am bound to her though, no matter my feelings anymore.

My life isn't even my own. It's hers to command. Hers to control...

She said I was needed for some war. I've yet to even hear talk of such a thing. I think she just wanted to torture me. I have yet to figure out the reason why though. I was a great warrior for her. I did everything she asked without question or fault.

She told me this was going to be a difficult life, and a rough road. She said she was sorry for some of the things she knew I was going to endure, but that I needed to trust her. That it was all for the greater good. She told me that in the end I'd be thankful and grateful for this life, even happy.

Fucking ha!

I don't think she ever truly knew me. Because so far this life has been nothing but a living hell. My short time with Zane may have been decent, but I don't trust him. There's something off, something he's hiding. I just can't figure it out yet.

But I will...

The only way through is forward. I have to keep reminding myself of this. I can't run away or take the "easy way out". No she wouldn't let me. She'd just heal my body and send me back. I'd know, I've tried. No I have to keep pushing forward and see where all this takes me. It's my only option really.

No matter how much I hate it.

Now if only I could wake the fuck up! Or come out of this damn darkness! Why have I been here so long anyway?

"Because I needed you to come to the conclusion you just did my child."

Oh great... it's her.

"Yes, it's me. Don't be that way Celeste. I told you this life would be difficult, but worth it in the end. You're needed here."

"Needed my ass! You just enjoy torturing me you sadistic bi-"

"ENOUGH! I do not take pleasure from your pain Celeste, it is a necessary evil. You must learn and grow from your pain. It will help with your future and the war that is still to come."

"Yeah, you see you keep telling me about this big war. But I've yet to even hear so much as a whisper about it."

"Trust me, it's fast approaching. Sooner than you may think, and you must be ready."

"Well can you tell me anything about it? Like who it's going to be against or something? Can you give me some type of clue or hint?"

"Be ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Hello?"

"Selene?!"

Well fuck...

Authors Note: Don't forget to vote & comment!!!
More Votes = More chapters