sol says

Hello :))

This is the end of Unconditionally. Atlas and Solana's kaharutan, chariz. Thank you so muchas for bearing with me from start to finish. Thank you for reading! I hope you learn something.

Forgiveness is hard. Accepting is hard too. The best way to escape from the past is not to avoid or forget. But to accept and forgive it. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. So, chase your dreams, reach your goal. Follow your heart, and your dreams will come true and everything will be okay in the end.

World maybe cruel to you, life maybe so unfair to you, don't worry. In his grace, everything will be fine. Take a rest but don't give up. Just don't lose hope and keep striving in life. It may take years but you'll get there despite of the circumstances you may go through, just keep on fighting till you survive and overcome the cruelty of life and society. Just believe in yourself.

You are loved, appreciated and worth it.

And please,
don't expect reciprocity in all things, in all forms, bear that in mind, love.

You look amazing when you are happy. You are unique. May mas ibubuga ka pa so continue on what u are doing right now. Don't give up. Trust yourself. Pray.

You are not alone,

I'm always here for you.

Love,
solana.

[ advertisement ]
oh diba light lang? ano pang
ginagawa mo? uminom ka na
ng tubig <3