Prologue

'ello everyone!

so i had this little idea that came into my head so i thought: " what the hell, let's just do this!"

DISCLAIMER: i do not owe Harry Potter, only the plot and characters,who will be listed later on, i made up for this story.

---------------------------------------

it was the afternoon of the 27th of december, 1990. Harry sat on one of the swings at the playground.

he sighed: this was yet another christmas holiday he hated and he wished someone would take him away.

suddenly a girl, slightly older than him, sat down on the swing besides him; " 'ello! whatcha doin' here in the cold?"

she had a soft accent which told she wasn't from around here

he shrugged:" i needed to get out..."

the girl smiled sympathetically at him and he noticed her eyes.

her eyes were familiar. her face too.

" is it your family?" she asked softly.

Harry hesitated but nodded:" yeah... i wished that i could get out of here..."

the girl chuckled at that:" and what if i told you you could?"

Harry's eyes grew wide. no way, was she serious?

" i am very serious Harry." she said sounding slightly amused

his mouth fell open and then he jumped if the swing:" you can get me out if here? and how do you know my name?"

the girl nodded:" i can. and i know your name because you are special."

she got up and offered him her hand:" you ready to get out, Mr. Potter?"

she grinned at Harry and he didn't know why but he took that hand without hesitation.

and suddenly, those two kids on the playground were gone.

The next morning, it was all over the news in the wizard world:

Harry James Potter, the boy who lived, had disappeared...