Unexpected reunions part two: the return of the unexpected reunions

I don't know how long we sat there, waiting. It felt like hours, but time messes with you when you're locked up. It seems to drag on for way longer than usual. Which is mostly just because being locked up is so incredibly boring. You'd think it would be scary, but most of it is just sitting in a cell and going hungry. Sure, you're wondering when your captors will come back for you, but the longer they make you wait the more you start to anticipate it and the less scary it gets. You could almost say it's science. Almost. But not really.

"Hey, Maria, do you have any idea of where your friends were when you texted them?" Yelena asked her, clearly already done with the whole being a prisoner thing. "Nick said they were in a safehouse in Nice." "Hmm... they shouldn't take too long then." "Yelena," she sighed, "We've only been here for a few hours, please be patient." "Fine, I'll try. I'll just amuse myself by counting ceiling tiles." She laid down on her back and actually started to count the ceiling tiles. "One. Two. Three..." Maria sighed. "Four. Five. Six." "Is she always like this?" Maria asked me. I shrugged. "Well that's a clear answer."

Yelena continued to count the ceiling tiles. When she reached 394, suddenly the wall burst open. We all looked up in shock. "Well... that's low profile," Yelena said sarcastically. "Also, how come this doesn't set off an alarm, huh?" "Because I hacked into the system and turned it off before I broke the wall," a female voice sounded from behind the hole. "Why didn't we think of hacking into the system?" The person behind the hole climbed through, it was a biracial woman with light brown hair with purple streaks and dark brown eyes. I had no idea who she was, but Maria seemed to recognize her, cause she looked relieved. "You should ask that question to your boss," the woman said. "Yeah, well, he's being held captive somewhere else." "Shit." The woman's hand went to her earpiece, "Mack, they're holding one of them somewhere else." Three people filed in behind her. Only one I recognized. The Cavalry. Melinda May. She looked us over and smiled. Well, that's new.

"Long time no see, Romanoff. Heard you were dead." "I was," I said. "Emphasis on was." May nodded, "Let's see if we can get you out of here and then we'll look for your lost friend. Elena, you take the other two cells. Daisy, what's Mack saying?" The other two agents ran off. One of them faster than the eye could see. "He's saying that he's scanning the building for heat signatures... Oh, Fitz is asking if there's anything special about this guy we're missing." May turned to us again, "Is there?" "It's Rogers," I told her. May turned back to the woman she had called Daisy, "It's a super soldier." "Damn," Daisy said before relaying the message to Mack, whoever that might be. Then she replied a little while later, "Good, Jemma knows what to look for now, she says super soldiers should have a slightly higher body temperature. May nodded. Then Daisy walked over to us and looked at the lock. "You couldn't have picked it while I was talking to Mack?" "And I thought you got such joy from breaking locks." "It can be fun, yes." We watched as the woman put her hand on the lock and... well I'm not sure what she did, but it burst open. Yelena's eyes went wide, "Wow, how did you do that?" She asked in awe. Daisy shrugged, "Ever heard of Inhumans?" Yelena thought for a bit, "Might have heard something about it on the news once or twice." Daisy nodded, "Yeah, we're on the news quite a lot. Anyway, let's just say we all have crazy power and I can control and manipulate vibrations." "Wait, you're Quake," I said. Daisy smiled at me, "That's me."

"Guys, you won't believe this. This dude has a metal arm," the male agent said as he came back with Bucky, Alexei and Melina. Daisy rolled her eyes, "You never heard of the Winter Soldier before, Hunter?" Yelena, Maria and I had just come out of our cells and suddenly I realized that I recognized this guy. Yelena seemed to recognize him too, but from something else, "Aren't you the guy who killed who killed the Russian minister of Defence?" Yelena asked him. "That was my girlfriend, actually." Hunter replied. "She sounds badass, "Yelena said." "She is." May rolled her eyes, "We don't have time for this. We got a super soldier to save." Suddenly another woman was there and I could here two pairs of footsteps following behind her. "Has Jemma found him yet?" the woman asked." I detected a Colombian accent. Daisy shook her head, "Not yet. She's afraid they might have moved him. Especially since we're the only people in the building..."