Henituse War Arc (Last)

Note from author :

..... Nah i don't have anything to tell you now

So let's go to the chapter <( ̄︶ ̄)↗

___________________________________
_________________

Kiel returned to the room as usual, but before that he looked at Clopeh who was hanging above... Unconscious

(For his punishment, I think will suffice him with just memory distortion but___ no I'll keep him hanging for the time being... He's too annoying)

[Hahh... Why are you guys getting tensed again?]

Kiel also noticed the atmosphere in the room was tense again and he didn't like it

'Someone yelling and punishing a 'Guardian Knight' in front of them... Well it won't make us tense' Cale thought

[Well whatever it is...]

Kiel stares at the cracked eastern Wall (Hmm... I have to find an excuse for them...)

[This time the video that will be shown will take a long time, and will be the end of the Henituse War Arc... And I hope this time you will be wiser and calmer]

Everyone looked at Kiel, they had previously seen Clopeh who was hanging unconscious, I don't know what Clopeh received for his punishment but they know something for sure 'They mustn't cause trouble'

[Let's continue]

The screen is once again turn back on

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Chapter 199: There's a Dragon? (4)

The highest point of the Henituse territory.

Basen was still in the highest room of the castle tower.

"Hyu, hyung-nim!"

Basen's shout echoed out. He was holding onto the rails with one hand as if he was about to jump off the tower in order to rush toward Cale.

He was looking at the origin of the flash of light.

Basen Henituse heard a noise just as his sights returned.

Craaaaaaack.

The large sword that had received a crack prior to the attack.

That sword slowly cracked completely before disappearing into the air. A few of the wyverns that touched the specks of the disappearing sword instantly turned into ash. However, something else caught his attention before he could feel fear about what he had just seen.

He saw the shield.

"He endured... Well even though the sword of destruction had been weakened by that dragon's mana shield as well as the dragon's bones... It was still amazing... And also terrifying" Syrem glared at Cale.

'It would be a problem if 'He' in this world also had that shield'

The extremely small shield did not break. However, there was a crack where the sword had hit it, as if it was going to instantly break. In fact, the shield had cracks all over it.

It looked ready to break at any moment.

He then saw his hyung-nim, Cale Henituse.