<2> OnlyFans

Kaylee stuck out her hands in a hugging gesture with her legs still wide open, Marcel couldn't help himself, his cock immediately got hard once she smiled at him from afar. Shit. He thought as he began walking over to her; taking his shirt off before he got onto the bed with her. Kaylee hugged him and Marcel did the same, he then leaned in and pressed his lips against her and the two began making out while laying down on the bed.

A nice sensual kiss with his tongue entering her mouth and dominating her tongue in that form of foreplay.
His hand slid up her body and onto her chest, caressing and groping her breasts; pinching her nipples while groping her. Kaylee pulled away from the kiss, strands of their saliva running down her lips.
"Fuck I want you so bad~" Kaylee whispered to him.

"Then your gonna get me~" He whispered back sitting up on his knees while looking down at Kaylee and her naked body. His cock now being fully erect he reaches into his pants and pulls out his long, massive, and girthy twenty-inch cock.
He slaps his cock against her entrance, her pussy was wet from the kissing and groping gesture. Kaylee, smiling at the sight of his cock she quickly slips herself over, now laying down on her stomach with his cock inches away from her face.

"Face fuck me, Daddy~" She whispered to him, her nice warm breath hitting the tip of his cock.

With those four words, Marcel grabs her hair into a ponytail and leads his cock into her mouth, sliding his cock inside her mouth makes him groan. The inside felt nice and warm as his fat cock slid in and out of her mouth with his hips pushing deeper into her mouth until his cock was down her throat and his cock was ten inches deep in her mouth. Giving her a wink Marcel began thrusting his hips into her mouth, now going faster and faster with each thrust. The lewd sounds she made. "Gawk! Gawk! Gawk!" Over and over again while his cock slammed into her throat.
Soon he pulled his cock out her mouth; grabbing her by the throat he lifts her up, giving her a sloppy kiss before throwing her onto her back.

Marcel got on top of her and placed his cock on her pussy, she was soaking wet at this point. "Tell me how badly do you want it."

"Really bad Daddy! I want it so bad~!" She replied.

Smacking her across the face and grabbing her by the neck, he leans in and asks her again. "How badly?"

"I want you to fill me up, Daddy!" She moaned out as she grabbed onto his hand that was currently on her neck.

"Good~." He whispered to her. With that, he slipped his cock into her pussy, with no hesitation he slammed his entire length into her pussy, all twenty inches being pushed into her pussy. Her stomach now bulging and her toes curling she moaned out as he began thrusting into her pussy, the sounds of their lovemaking wet and messy noises that went along with her loud moaning. Her hands clawed at his back as his thrusts increased.

"Oh! Fuuuck!" She yelled as her legs begin to shake violently and juices start pouring out of her pussy, the effects of the orgasm made her more sensitive and her pussy more slippery. And soon enough Marcel's cock began twitching inside her before bursting and shooting his fat load into her pussy, thrusting a few more times before pulling his cock out.
The two breathing heavily, Kaylee looked up at the ceiling then over at him. "You were amazing." She said.

"Were? This isn't your first rodeo, you know we're not done." He told her before flipping her over and lifting her ass up, slapping his semi-hard cock on her pussy before pushing it back inside her. Kaylee moaned out feeling it go even deeper now because of the different position they were in, his hands gripping her hips and pulling her in as hard as he could while his cock counteracted the rhythm of his thrusts making loud clapping noises which echoed across the room.

Spanking her fat voluptuous ass repeatedly leaving his handprint on her ass. "You tight bitch!" She yelled before leaning into her and biting and kissing her shoulder but his thrusts didn't stop. It seemed as if he had been pent up for more than half the year because of how hard he was going. Pulling out of her pussy he flips her back before shoving his cock into her throat, face fucking her once again; Marcel's hand reaching back and fingering her pussy as his thrusts grew faster.

Both of them thinking the same thing. "I'm cumming!" Marcel shoved her face into her pelvis as his cock begins to shoot its ropes of his hit steamy cum, all of it going down her throat. Kaylee's legs shook as she began squirting all over his hand and the bed, both of them reaching their orgasm they lay down next to each other.

Kaylee looked over at Marcel and whispered to him. "Go turn off the camera for me." Marcel looked over at the counter at the left side of the room to see a camera that had just recorded the entire thing.
He chuckled as he got up from the bed and walked over to the camera, his cock swaying side to side as he picks it up and turns it off.

"You just had to make a video huh." He smiled.

"This was the only thing I could think of. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a shower." She said getting out of bed and walking over to the bathroom.

"let me join you. I feel like you need some help." He smirked as he walked over to the bathroom with her.

Sure Marcel didn't think much of his actions at the moment but this was just the beginning of his journey. His journey to being The King of OnlyFans.