(Love) Triangle? (part-1)

*Nishant's pov*

Things are going quite smoothly between Pratik & me. We fight less. Most of the times we make fun of each other and do crazy stuffs. The wild cards are also pretty good. Rakhi, Rashmi and Devo, all of them are quite nice. I am liking this environment right now. I feel like we are a group now. Maybe things will turn in our way?
___________________________________

Author- But it's not as simple as it looks. In a house where every minute is uncertain, you never know what tests your patience the now. Nishant and Pratik were totally unaware of this upcoming problem that will result in a huge rift between the two. Will the two of them be able to overcome this obstacle together or will they break apart? Let's see.
___________________________________

*Pratik was about to join Nishant when he saw Devoleena laughing and spending time with Nishant. Rakhi too was there. Pratik eventually joined them but he felt a little uneasy. He thought maybe he is overthinking.*

*Pratik's pov*

These days, Nishant looks so happy and fun. He says the wildcards have really brought in life in this house after long but he doesn't know that the real "life" of this house has always been Him.
___________________________________

Pratik- Hey, Nishant. Today's task was tiresome, don't you think?

Nishant- Yes, bruh. I'm so tired.

Pratik- Do you want tea? I can make you-

Nishant- Do you want? Devo is making tea for me, I can ask her to make for you as well.

Pratik, disappointed- Uh, no. Don't bother.

*Pratik stares at Nishant's face for a while and then asks him-*

Pratik- You like her, don't you?

Nishant, distracted- Like who?

Pratik- Devoleena. Do you like her?

Nishant, surprised- Why? Do YOU like her?

Pratik, hesitating- No I'm just-

Nishant, concerned- Pratik, I suggest you go fight with some people than actually falling in love with some girl here.

Pratik- Why- Why are you so concerned? You must really like her!

Nishant- I think YOU like her!

Pratik- No YOU!

Nishant- It's YOU stupid!

Devoleena, with a cup of tea in hand- What happened? What are you guys fighting on?

Pratik and Nishant looking at each other and then answering- Nothing. It's Nothing. I'd go now.
___________________________________

*Pratik's pov*

Nishant is lying to me. He definitely likes her! I always bring him food and now Devo is bringing tea for him? Don't think I didn't notice it Nishant Bhat!

Wait, why do you care Pratik?
He's your bestfriend. You should be happy if he likes someone. You should help him!

But- but, I'm not happy! I know! It's because I cannot trust that girl. I need to get to know Devoleena more so I can decide if she is good for my friend. YES! From today, Pratik, your mission is to get to know Devoleena better!