Part 8

Finn came running in, "Sophie! Sophie!" he huffed, i shot my head up from my book, "Is everything okay Finn?", he took a bit to catch his breath before answering, "I ask Annie out!", he sounded so exited, so i had a bit of a joke, "Omg, im sorry", i joked, "What do you mean?", he asked, "I just thought she said no", i chuckled, "haha very funny Sophie, she said yes", his face was glowing. "Anyway i have to get ready, we are going to the theatre", before i could respond he had taken off upstairs.

Finn had just left i headed down to the basement to have a drink, i opened the door to see John sitting on my couch. "John?", "oh hey, was just waiting to see you..", i looked him up and down before sitting on his lap, and placed a kiss on his lips. "wasn't expecting that" john had a cheeky smirk, "just felt like kissing you" i said with a smile, i sat up to get a drink, john pulled me straight back, i let out a giggle, he pulled me closer to him and started kissing me passionately, i obviously kissed him back, like why wouldn't, i pulled away, "I really need a drink of whiskey" i was a bit short of breath, john just groaned, kissing my shoulders and neck,i thought a little, like did i really need whiskey, "Fuck it!", i pushed john down onto the couch, i kissed his lips then neck, then started to unbuckle his belt, then unzipping his fly, "Just what the doctor ordered" John groaned, he adjusted himself with a smile on his face, i smirked, i slowly started rubbing his cock, john bit his lip, leaning his head back in pleasure. once he was hard i moved onto sucking it, slowly just to tease him, as i got faster he grabbed my head pushing it up and down, "Fuuck" he moaned, i could feel his dick at the back of my throat, making my eyes water but i continued anyway . i slowed down just as he finished , it went straight down my throat, burning a bit,  i sat up to see the pleasured guy, head back and breathing heavily, i smirked at the sight, before wiping my face and getting a cup of whiskey to wash the taste down.

It took john a bit to catch his breath,  he finally stood up, got a cup of whiskey and hugged me from behind, ''didn't know you were that talented?'' he smiled, í turned to him, " I'm a woman of many talents" i said smirking, i put my glass down and headed over to bed where john joined me,"Are you going to tell finn that we are  dating?" john asked, I turned my head to face him, "we're dating?" i smiled, i didn't really think about it, john chuckled, "Obviously we are, if your okay with that?", i just smiled into his eyes before kissing him, "i'm more than fine with it", John hugged me tightly and soon we both fell asleep. 

This part is shorter :)

<3