Ch. 15

NEXT DAY.....

Y/N's Pov:

Yesterday, I felt really good staying with Taehyung. For the first time I saw his soft side. He's really kind!

I'm in the room I mean in Taehyung's room tieing his tie. He'll go to his office right now....

Y/N: Why can't I come? *busy*

Taehyung: It's better for you to stay here. I have a meeting. I'll be back soon and as mom and dad are here, spend time with them.

Y/N: Then what about work?

Taehyung: Do it at home! I want you to create another presentation. And I want it by tomorrow got it?

Y/N: (in mind: How rude! He just said to spend time and now gave me short period of time?) Okay!

Taehyung: Oh and stay away from Jinwoon

Y/N: Mhm. I don't even want to his is ugly, sh!tty face! *angry pout*

Taehyung: *proud* (in mind: Sorry Y/N, I can't stay right now! If I didn't have this important meeting about my enemy, I would've stayed.) Okay then, I'll leave.

Y/N: *smiles* Stay safe!

Taehyung: I want something! *smiles secretly*

Y/N: Huh? What it is? You took everything you needed. (You started re checking) Wallet, handkerchief, gun, files, phone-

Taehyung: *sighs* My secretary Mrs Kim, I have everything!

Y/N: Then what else do you want *confused*

Taehyung: *smirks* Something you can give me!

Y/N: (in mind: His smirks always gives me a weird vibe) What can I give you?

Taehyung: aaaaa you're so innocent!

With that Taehyung pulled you closer by your waist and attached his lips with yours.

You gasped......

He slowly started to move his lips means he was kissing you. Tasting your lips..... Both of your lips molded with each other perfectly!

Meanwhile, you on the other hand was just lost.....

Taehyung pulled away...

Taehyung: *licks lips* mmmmm sweet! That's the thing I wanted! *smirks* Your lips are really sweet as always!

Y/N:..........

Taehyung: *snapped fingers*

You came back to your senses..

Y/N: Uhhh huh?

Taehyung: *chuckles*

Y/N: Ummm oh you're getting late go go go! (You said while gently pushing him out of the room and closed the door)