♛|07. I love you! ❣

" What happened Avi?" He asked , his hands roaming on her waist freely.

" What are you doing?"

She tried to remove his hold but unable to do it.

" I wanna ask you something."

His eyes narrowed at her.

" Why are you calling me Avi? Means from our first meeting, your calling me like this."

He don't know how to convince her.

He started calling her Avi , because he can't call her as Tinbeer when everyone are present around them.

Now how will he explain her?

" Just like that. I forgot to inform you , I have an important work in the nearby town.

Have your food. Don't wait for me."

Without even waiting for her reply he left the room .

" What happened to him suddenly? He's behaving weird sometimes." She completely forgot about Pradee and continued her work.

But when he came back , she didn't expect him to bring some random girl home.

" Magathi ?" Nila exclaimed as she spotted Magathi.

Nila greeted her with a hug and she responded back.

" Hey Avanthika , I'm Magathi " she introduced herself and Avanthika responded with a smile.

She don't know why she didn't get positive vibes from her.

Maybe the way she's close with Aadhavan made her feel so.

Aadhavan s parents greeted her with hesitation and their eyes fell on Avanthika often which went unnoticed by Avanthika.

" She gained some weight it seems." Magathi whispered in his ear earning a glare from him.

" My Tinbeer." He whispered rubbing his nape and Magathi chuckled.

" Actually , we are shooting a show here. I asked his permission to shoot on our field." Magathi said and Aadhav's father nodded his head.

" So what about the case?" She asked casually and Aadhav didn't expect this atleast not infront of his wife.

" Case?"

Avanthika narrowed her eyes.

" Coffee..I mean will you bring coffee for us?"

Glaring at her husband , she went inside the kitchen.

Aadhavan sighed and glared at Magathi.

" I already warned you not to talk about my profession before her." He whispered yelled at her.

She pout and turned her face.

Aadhav's dad felt something fishy.

But brushing those thoughts off , he went out.

" Don't scold her da ." His mom said and went to kitchen.

" So Nila , where are you going to stay?" Magathi asked Nila.

" I'm searching for a hostel." She replied.

" It's totally unnecessary , your brother's flat is there right? It's empty. Why don't you stay there?"

She asked and Nila's gaze fell on Aadhavan.

He didn't react much .

Avanthika who just made coffee asked the maid to give as her mother in law asked her to cut vegetables.