Chapter 1:Dont tell he's your my fiance

Your p.o.v:

I walked up to Alois's manor with my Butler,Steve,behind me."I'm afraid what he's gonna tell me...well I guess it's not that bad don't you think Steve?"I asked,without hesitation."I think so m'lady."Steve answered knocking on the door.As me and Steve waited for th door to open we were quiet.Finally 2minutes later,Alois opened the door.I jumped and hugged him."Hey Alois...so why'd you invite me over?"I said,as he lifted me up.Alois gave me a weak smile and carried me upstairs to his room.When we got upstairs he showed me a paper."Read this."Alois said,sitting next to me.My eyes widened and my eyes filled with tears of joy."Oh my god...Alois...I love you."I said,as tears fell from my eyes.I jumped on Alois,and kissed him.We fell back on the bed and were still kissing.Alois and I smiled into the kiss.Alois moved his hands up to the back of my dress and untied the bow.I pulled away took off my gloves and took Alois's shirt off.

Alois's p.o.v:

As (Y/N) took of my shirts took off her bow and corset.After 2 minutes,Claude walked in on us."Your highness I hav-"Claude froze.Claude left closing the door behind him.We put on our removed clothing and stayed in silence."Alois...I'm so happy that you finally asked me...I've been waiting for this day to come...and it did...I'm so excited till that day comes too...I love you Alois."(Y/N) said,as tears fell from her beautiful (eye color) eyes.I wiped away her tears and and kissed her forehead.She grabbed a pink tiny box and opened it it was a ring,with diamonds on it.(Y/N) put it on my ring finger.I took out a yellow tiny box and opened it.It was the same ring as hers but with colors.She tried to hold her tears back but she let them out and kissed me."I uh...gotta go to Ciel's manor he...invited me to his manor as well...would you like to come along?"(Y/N) asked,wiping away multiple tears that had fallen from her eyes and onto the bed like rain drops on a rainy day."Sure...I'd love to go with you."I answered,as I stood up and carried her downstairs.(Later at Ciel's manor/I'm his room)"TELL ME ALOIS IS YOUR FIANCE!!!!"Ciel yelled."Master please calm down."Sebastian said.Ciel sat down."Sebastian and Alois...leave I wanna talk to (Y/N)...ALONE!!!"Ciel spoke again.Sebastian and I left leaving her behind.

Ciel's p.o.v:

"What ever happened to me...she. you always said 'Oh Ciel your so cute that I love you' or 'I do love you Ciel' or even this 'Ciel even if your mad I will always love you...' "I said as tears formed in my eyes."Ciel...I-I didn't mean it like th-" "Yes,you di-" "No...I dint Cie-" "YES YOU DID YOU KNOW YOU DID DON'T INTERRUPT ME EVER AGAIN."I screamed,as I stood up.(Y/N) cried."Ciel your scaring me.....I want Alois...he never ye-" "BE QUIET."I interrupted her.She cried,then ran to find Sebastian or Alois."What have I done...I've scared my true love away from me...but...I...didn't mean to...when something is truly lost...you may never...get it back."I said to myself.

Your p.o.v:

I ran away crying untill I bumped into Sebastian."Hello Ms-" I cut Sebastian off by hugging him."Where's Alois?" I asked softly."He's in the garden,waiting for you m'lady."Sebastian answered."Thank you,Sebastian."I said running to the garden.I found Alois admiring the beautiful shiny red roses."Alois...I-I wanna go home...Ciel is scaring I don't like it take......me......h-home."I said as I fainted in Alois's arms.

Alois's p.o.v:

I caught (Y/N) and took her home so she'd be fine I slept with her for the night and didn't leave her.I promised that I'd never leave her...but shed  mad when I tell her that my time would be up soon...I hope she'll forgive me.