Goodbye And Good Riddance (SEASON 5 FINALE)

Bendy: So, what? You're gonna kill me? Kill your own children? Your own grandchildren just for you to rule with some dumb-ass plan!

Lucifer: I'LL KILL A MILLION OF MY GRANDCHILDREN BEFORE I LET MY PLANS FAIL! And none of you will stop me!

And with that, Lucifer twisted his body, the scythe looming over Bendy as Pentious hissed, licking his lips at the sight of his new victims.

Bendy: Wait, no, stop!

Charlie: DADDY, NO!

And with that, Lucifer swung his scythe at the screen, causing it to cut to black. Only that's what would'v happened if Sadiki hadn't suddenly leapt forth, countering the scythe with his angelic blade.

Lucifer: What?!

Sadiki: This is for Geno, you murderer!

With a flick of his wrist, Sadiki knocked Lucifer back, the King clutching the cheek as it was cut. Bendy got to his feet and looked to the angel.

Bendy: Sadiki.... I-

Sadiki: Do not thank me. I lost my chance to save my friend, *smiles* I won't waste it to let another one die.

With a nod and smile to Sadiki, he failed to remember the other threat as Sir Pentious in his Full Demon form pounced on him, trying to claw and bite him.

Bendy: AH! GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME!

His request was heeded as Blitz ran up to Pentious, tearing the snake off of his friend and throwing him into a wall.

Niffty: Wait, be careful! He doesn't know what he's doing!

Sadiki: Bendy, catch!

He reached into his pocket, revealing the halo and throwing it to the Ink Demon, the latter demon catching it in his hand.

Bendy: Alright, everyone! Don;t hurt him, shit hold him down long enough to slip the halo on him!

Angel: Can't promise he won;t be entirely hurt, but we'll try, Toons!

Sir Pentious lunged again, only for Husk to bring his knee upside his head and flip back. Angel tried to web him down, only for Pentious to easily break through the webbing and hiss feral.

Bendy: Pen, come on, buddy. We know this ain't you. You're not thinking straight, let;s talk about this.

Growling in frustration, Pentious leaned over, grabbing a discarded blade from one of the Heartless, swinging it at Bendy as he shifted out of the way.

Bendy: alright, if you son't want to talk, then take a seat! Husk!

Pentious hummed in confusion, only to feel a kick at the back of his head from Husk, causing the snake to fall and grab Bendy's leg to trip him. However, as he fell, Bendy's hand slipped, causing the halo to slip out of his grasp.

Bendy: No, the halo!

Niffty: I'll get it!

As the little cyclops ran off for the halo, Lobo pounced on the snake, slamming him onto the floor and holding him back by looping under his arms. Loona drew a spell circle, summoning binds that wrapped around Pentious's wrist and holding his arm out, while Husk held his other arm behind his back and Ghost grabbed a hold of his tail.

Vaggie: Niffty, hurry! They can't hold him off much longer!

Lucifer: No!

As she finally made it to the halo, Nifty leaned to to grab it, only to shriek and recoil as a burning sensation filled her hand.