Chapter 3: A ladies man

JUST TO CLARIFY, THAT ISNT Y/N IN THE PICTURE, BUT THOSE ARE YOUR PERKS.( I just drew her to look like me change how she looks to fit your taste :))

POV CHANGE

Am, am I alive? Y/n thought as she laid still starring at a night sky. She felt sore and tired. What happened? Like hell she knew.

"pssst!" A voice called out. Y/n shot up and looked around cautiously. "psst over here."

Y/n looked to her right and saw a fire pit with various tents around it. The only person that seemed awake was waving y/n over. She carefully walked over the stranger.

"Where am I?" Y/n whispered as she got closer.

"Hell. Or, the same thing." The stranger tossed her braid over her shoulder. She had what appeared to be long red hair, but it was tightly tied in two braids. She wore a sport-like outfit. She looked at the fir pit, then to y/n.

"Look, I know it's confusing, but I'll explain. Sit." She motioned to a vacant log infront of her. Y/n walked over and sat down. She didn't feel to cautious due to the thought that the stranger in front of her could be her savior.

"My names Meg Thomas. Just call me Meg I guess." She grabbed a stick and tossed it in the fire.

"Well I'm Y/n L/n. You can- wait, did you say Meg Thomas?" Realization hit as the name sounded familiar.

"Yeah."

"You're missing. I saw you on the news."

Megs eyes lit up as she looked at you. "Are people looking for me?"

"Yeah! You and a few other people." Y/n leaned forward. "So how did you end up here? Did you run away?"

"No, but that's not very important. I should really wake up the others and tell them we have a new survivor. Meg stood up and walked over to a dark brown tent on her left. She unzipped the front and whispered some things into it before returning to her seat.

"Survivor?" Y/n asked now on the edge of her seat.

"You heard Meg, survivor." A deep scratchy voice said. Y/n and Meg turned their heads and saw a man sitting on one of the four logs. "The name's William. Call me Bill." He offered a hand to Y/n, which she hesitantly accepted.
He had a stern look on his worn face. An old soldier perhaps?

"Look kid," he began "I'm not sure how long you'll last, but do what ever it takes to survive." Y/n shifted uncomfortably thinking about what she might have to do to survive the weird place.

"C'mon y/n, let's meet some of the others." Meg said as she motioned y/n to follow her. They arrived at a dark yellow tent first.

"ACE. WAKE YOUR ASS UP." Meg said sternly. A few seconds passed and rustling could be heard from inside the tent. Soon after, a man stepped out, wearing a- uh interesting out fit. A leopard print bathrobe with extremely short shorts.

"Oohhh who's this?" He asked looking you up and down "I'm Ace, but you can call me anything you like sugar." A wink followed his remark as y/n laughed uncomfortably.

"Well I'm y/n. Nice to meet you, Ace."

"Oh my god Ace where the hell did you get that outfit?" Meg exclaimed with disgust.

"Excuse you, but I've done so good in trials that the Entity gave me a gift. Too bad that you don't have anything" he chuckled and walked away towards his tent.

"What's his deal?" Y/n whispered to Meg.

"He's a "Ladies Man"." She rolled her eyes and walked over to another tent. "Time to meet everyone else!"