Day Off pt. 1

Y/N

The mist from the waterfall is so relaxing that I don't even notice the girls sprawled across the rocks breathing heavily. I make sure to take a picture and set it as my wallpaper before I head back to the girls.

"Looks like the hike did you guys in," I say with a little chuckle.

They all turn their heads toward me and just stare at me.

"How are you not exhausted?" Asks Amy.

"And how is it that you barely sweated. We are drenched in sweat while you just glisten like Edward Cullen when he is in the sun. y/n, are you a vampire?" Michaela asked.

I couldn't help but laugh at her question.

"I may be pale and have teeth that look like fangs but sadly I am not a vampire. And if I was a vampire I'd be a terrible one cause I can't stand the site of peoples blood."

This makes the girls laugh.

"You guys should get up and we can head back to the car. If you rest for too long you will get sore," I say as I help the girls up.

Once we get back to the car I drive us home so they can all relax.

We finally get home and I tell the girls to shower first, since I didn't sweat as much as them, and while they were cleaning up I made us some dinner.

By the time we were cleaned up and ate, it was late evening. The girls were really tired from the hike so after cleaning up dinner they went to bed.

I am a night owl so I stayed up a little while longer to read a book before I go to sleep.  I didn't have much left to read of the book so I finished it and decided I would go to the bookstore tomorrow to return it.

The next day

The bookstore doesn't open until 10am on Sunday so I got to sleep in a little bit. When I wake up I get dressed and I am not a fan of coffee so I pour myself some hot chocolate in a travel mug to take with me to the bookstore. All the girls are still asleep so I put the books I need to return in my bag and leave as quietly as I can.

It is 11am when I get to the bookstore. This bookstore is my favorite in the area, there usually isn't many people that come into the store so it is always quite and the plants and window lighting in the back makes it a perfect place to read your book from their amazing selection.

When I walk in I greet the clerk.

Hey Mark, how have you been?"

"Hey y/n, I've been doing good. You must be done reading the books you got last time. What did you think about them?"

"Yeah they were interesting reads. I was able learn new about things that happened during WWII."

"Oh yeah you mentioned before that you had an interest in history. If you want to learn and see more, the museum a couple blocks down has a new exhibit that opened today."

"That's cool I'll have to stop by there once I'm done here."

I hand the books I'm returning to Mark and start going through the aisles looking for more to read. I didn't find anything new to read so I decide to read one of my favorite books, Lord of the Rings.

I head to the reading area in the back and no one it there so I go to a chair in the far back corner near a coffee table to set my drink on.

When I get ready to put my earbuds in the door dings. I turn to see who it is but I couldn't catch them before they were out of view so I just put my earbuds in and begin to read.

Namjoon

The museum close by is having a new exhibit starting today at 10 that I want to go to since I'm busy the rest of the week. So I don't miss it I get up early to get ready, I make sure to change the bandages on my hands before I leave. The ointment helped a lot so the scraps don't hurt as bad as they did yesterday.

On my way to the museum I pass a little hole in the wall bookstore that I never noticed before. Curious to see what kind of book selections they have I decide to go inside.

The door bell singles my entrance and the store clerk greets me.

"Hi, are you here to find anything specific?"

"No,  nothing specific just a little browsing, thank you," I say as I head to the first aisle.

"Okay, I'll be up here if you need anything."

Just after two aisles I can see that the shop has a pretty good selection of books to choose from. I notice an area for people to read in the back, if I wasn't in a hurry to get the exhibit I would definitely grab a book to read there.

When I get to the fourth aisle I notice a foot silently tapping the floor keeping a beat. It's when I get to the fifth aisle that I notice it is a girl with earbuds in reading, I don't have a good view of what she looks like but I can't help but think she looks familiar.

"She's really pretty," I think to myself.

At that moment she turns her head slightly to read the page and I realize why she looks familiar. She's the cute girl from the theater yesterday. She must live in the area cause what are the chances that I would see the same girl two days in a row.

After a few minutes I notice that I have been staring at her and possibly for too long cause right at that moment she looks up and in my direction. I look away quickly but in the process I knock a couple books over. I pick the books up as fast as I can, I say bye to the clerk and hightail it out of the store.

"Dang it Joon why did you have to stare. You have a soulmate that plan to find. You can't start having interest in another girl," I mentally scold myself as I go to the museum.