#WISYF STARTING TO FALL FOR HER (2022)

BTS has been become a famous star in all over the world..

Jungkook is currently at his room,he was scrolling through his instagram account

Jungkook is currently at his room,he was scrolling through his instagram account..then he decided to search for Jisoo's instagram account..

he search in and tap Jisoo's official IG account..as he was scrolling,he saw lots of pictures of her..

@ SOOYAA

Good Morning Blinks!<333

Roses_are_rosie,Lalisa_official,Jenni_ruby_jane and many more others like this post.

Jungkook smiled as he saw Jisoo,"wow..she is such a goddess",Jungkook was very happy to see her,even if it's through picture only..he could say that Jisoo is a very beautiful and warm hearted woman..

"I'm starting to fall for her" this is the only thing that Jungkook say..

it's been 8 years since he was having a big crush on her..He wished that he could see her in personal,or have a video call with her..

"I wonder if we have a ship name?i know that there is a Lizkook,Taennie,Jirose and Jinsoo ship..and They are shipping Jisoo to Jin hyung,and which made me jealous..mhmmmm???let me just search for Jisoo x Jungkook video in youtube"

He searched Jisoo x Jungkook,and there are videos,but not much videos of him and Jisoo,he was not happy about it.."I guess they dont like the ship sookook" 

Jungkook let a sigh on his mouth..but suddenly he saw a sookoo ff,and the channel name is..

He quickly click it and started to watch the ff..

in the whole time that he was watching it,he is blushing and smiling..

"wow,i have to subscribe this,and this Sookook cravings,and also the savage blinks..woahh,this look so good"

♥WITH JISOO♥

Jisoo was currently inside her room,she was scrolling in IG,a thing pop out from her head,"should i search him?"

Jisoo searched a name in IG...

it was,Jungkook's IG account in Instagram..

@ abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

I had to admit,i'm hot and sexy at the same time cute♥

Jisoo giggled as she saw Jungkook,before debut,she have a big crush on Jungkook..and he is the one who become her inspiration to becoe an idol..

"Omg,his so handsome"

Jisoo again giggled and smiled brightly..

《TO BE CONTINUED》

So this two are stalking each other huh?!?!through IG?!

The hell..

390 words