2 Butterflies

Now he is standing in front of Jeon mansion.

It's fairly big and beautiful, there is a small garden in front of the house and there are different kind of plants and flowering plants

He loves flower very much. His mind calms down when he looks at the flower
Soft petals,fregrence everything about flower he loves very much. He also wants to keep such flowers in his house but his parents doesn't allow it so, he can't. He sigh and went towerds the door and press the door bell.

After a while a beautiful lady opened the door. The lady looked at him with a happy smile.

Oh! You came 'how are you honey'? She asked and hugged him and he hugged back.

Fine... And you ?
She sigh and playfully said " can't you see I'm not really good"

But why?

Actually I've been trying to wake him up for an hour but you know it's just impossible for me. I'm tired of waking him up. I don't know how you can wake him up so easily --- she said with a long sigh

He laughed a little " don't worry I'm going to wake him up."

Yes yes go fast I'm going to make breakfast. Get him downstairs quickly.

" Yes mam!!" he secream from upstairs. "Aish this kid" she smiled.

He is now upstairs standing in front of a door which is right side of the stairs. His heart is beating so fast inside his chest. Although the is not his frist time. This has been going on for eight years and nothing has changed yet. He put his hand on his chest and calmed himself. Because whenever he goes to near him , always his heart is beating so fast,he just can't help it.

He smiled a little and slowly opened the door.

Taehyung's pov

When I entered the room I saw books, video games, clothes, laptop seattered around, I sighed a little then I put everything in their right place, despite all this noise he didn't wake up at all not even a little bit .

Honestly I was not surprised actually. Because this has been happening from eight years.

I went to near the bed a cute bunny boy soundly there. He looks so cute and calm. His face is slightly open for sleeping, from there his two front teeth poking out. He looks like a bunny , actually a muscle bunny. He looked adorable except for the fact that he is not wearing a shirt. I looked at him for a while and then back at the time. Did I just stare at him for 2 minutes staright. Ahhhh~~ this so awkward. But this is not my fault I just love him so much.
My baby bun i whispered and kissed his forehead.

Kookie....

I called but guess he is in deep sleep so he didn't even hear my voice .I understood, it would have no effect on him. So I shook him a little, but it didn't help though even he nuzzling deep into covers. I sighed and get ready for my last option.