Jealousy

Bhar bhar ke inline comments please 🥺

It was a Sunday morning.. Riwi was enjoying with his momma.... He was playing with Riddhima in the lawn... Riddhima took him out for a morning walk....

In the white fluffy sweater... He was looking like a panda.... jumping and running around here and there trying to catch the butterfly which fascinated him a lot... His eyes twinkled seeing the colorful creature...

His laughter filled the entire mansion.... It was really a beautiful morning for everyone.... listening to his giggles....

Riwi... Araam se... Gir jaaoge baby... Riddhima tried to catch him but he was too fast....

And finally while running he collided with his dadaa... Who was coming after his gym session....

Vanchhh.... Riddhwik spoke looking up at Vansh......

One glare from Vansh and Riddhwik changed his words....

Daddaaa.... And started giggling...

Raising his arms up he asked Vansh to pick him up.....

Understanding Vansh picked him in his arms... And he directed his tiny palms towards the butterfly as if asking his dadda to get that for him...

That's a butterfly little devil ....

Bute... He tried to speak but the word was too difficult for him .......

Butterfly....

Bute...

Ohh hoo itna pressure mat doo apne chote dimaag pe...

He again directed his palm towards the butterfly asking his dearest dadda to catch it....

Arrre.. usko toh Shanti se jeene Dee... Chod...Dee usse....

Listening to Vansh.... he scratched Vansh with his tiny palms ....

Aaaaa..... Violence... Violence pe utar aayaa tu toh.... Itnaa gussa kaise aaye tujhme ... Haa..... Chote chote haath Tod doon...... Vansh glared at him and Riddhwik glared back at him with equal fire.....

The father son's glare game was broken by a sweet giggling sound...

Looking towards the main gate they saw Riddhima entering holding the hand of a little girl of around 3years....

Riddhwik shocked  seeing this......
And Vansh laughed seeing his face....

Ohh hooo..... Kya huaa saanp soongh gayaa tujhe... Look at your face.... Vansh laughed uncontrollably and Riddhwik glared at him.....

With his tiny fists he hitted Vansh's chest..... Telling him to let him down....
And as if understanding Vansh let him down....

He ran towards his Momma......

Momma... Riwi shouted and went towards his Momma.... Staring at the little girl who was a bit taller than him... He looked at her hand which was entwined with his Momma's hand... He forwarded his tiny palms and tried to separate his momma's hands from her's.....

Riddhima was shocked at his actions...

Baby yeh kyaa karr rahe ho aap... Riddhima spoke bending to his level....

Baby.... Momma ... Riwi baby momma.... He spoke while kissing Riddhima's cheeks and again glaring at the little girl....

Maasi yeh kaun hai...... The little girl asked softly while Riddhwik glared at her....