Luo Family Metamorphosis

As Luo Zizhong expected, Bai Lin was indeed caught by Luo Zilan and Ma Shuying!

"Mom, why do I feel something is wrong? Look at the blood on her face!" Luo Zilan is not a fool. How could she not feel something wrong when she saw Bai Lin who was lying motionless on the bed? But from her blood, she seemed to be able to see that ordinary face. Chang Zhangjing At this moment, she wanted to laugh, but she felt something was wrong!

"Hmph, she deserves it!" Ma Shuying said, pointing to the messy room, which was completely messed up when Luo Zizhong left, "Look here, all the precious things are lost, she must have been brought here before. The ordinary person in my life was drugged! After that, I was robbed! But it was cheaper for us!" Said Ma Shuying, and stabbed Bai Lin's face fiercely, "It really deserves it! "

It hurts! Bai Lin sucked in a breath of cold air, but didn't make a sound.

Looking at the woman who was breathing in, Ma Shuying felt comfortable all over, "You bitch, I really thought you could hide it from us, your bitch mother would die if she died, and she insisted on leaving you as a wicked bastard, hehe! How is it now, after escaping so many conspiracies, you still lie here obediently, and finally fell into our hands!" After patting her face again, she looked at the blood on her hands with disgust, and went there. The animal skin sheet rubbed against the sheet, and then said to Luo Zilan, "Zilan quickly ask someone to send her to the research room!"

"Mom, I always think something is wrong with her!" Luo Zilan deliberately walked to Bai Lin's side.

At this time, Bai Lin really wanted to slap her, but she couldn't do anything, staring at Luo Zilan!

"Haha!" Luo Zilan looked at the blood-filled face, and suddenly laughed, "As expected, it's still those beautiful eyes, Mom, shall we dig out these eyes?" He stroked Bai Lin's eyes. Slightly hard on your fingers! If you want to be ordinary, you should be ordinary everywhere. Why do you have a pair of beautiful eyes?

Poison woman! Bai Lin thought in her heart that if her eyes were gouged out, even good light healing water would not be able to heal her! At this time, Bai Lin's heart was very calm, she was not afraid, because she already had a lot of solutions when she realized that something was wrong with Luo Zizhong! Ha ha ha, very good, one by one!

"Why do you have to get your hands dirty now?" Ma Shuying tidied up the messy clothes she had just made because of her excessive movements. It could be seen how hard it took those slaps to hit Bai Lin's wound. Then she turned into a noble and kind woman, "Send her to the laboratory now, people are still waiting! You tell Zhao Huicai what you don't like about her, and he will definitely give you this bad breath. You personally Don't do it well, lest your father have some opinions on you

when he finds out!" As for Luo Fu, Ma Shuying has been in contact with him for the longest time and naturally understands his temperament. After arriving at the research room, he was injected with medicine, and it was done. He naturally would not get 'Luo Zizhong' out no matter how much he was reluctant to give up, so she would only stay in the research institute. As for whether Luo Fu would hate her? She doesn't care, but her daughter, she naturally doesn't want her to be hated by her father, so she will resist everything by herself!

"Alright, I believe Zhao Huicai won't let me down!" Luo Zilan said noble and elegant, if she didn't look at the blood on her hands, she would be more gentle, but at this time, she looked a little hideous! But Luo Zilan doesn't care at all, she has always been the little princess in the family, before, now, and more in the future! What Luo Zizhong is just an illegitimate daughter who can't stand on the stage!

"Jia Hei!" Ma Shuying nodded when she saw her daughter's appearance at this time, maintaining the appearance of a wealthy family at all times, she was the child she worked so hard to raise!

As soon as Ma Shuying's words fell, he saw a man wearing black clothes, but his exposed skin was full of interlaced scars, "Mrs. Luo!"

"Today is the last thing you have done for me, and you have done it. , you and I have nothing to do with each other!" Ma Shuying said, seeing Luo Zilan wanting to speak, she naturally stopped her.

This Jia Hei was bought by Ma Shuying and Luo Zilan from the traffickers, just to see that he is strong. Yes, this Jia Hei now has a 20-level power level, which is the trump card in the hands of the mother and daughter. But people are also very strong. When he has the strength, he wants to commit suicide. Ma Shuying spent so much money, and naturally he doesn't want to buy a piece of junk, so in order to prevent him from committing suicide, in order to let him do things for her, naturally He was given two conditions. The first was that he had to earn enough money to redeem himself, which he had already paid off a few months ago. The second was to let him stay with her for three years. No matter what she ordered, as long as he can complete it, then he can leave!

Naturally, their mother and daughter used him to do a lot of bad things. Luo Zilan heard that he was going to be released, how could she not stop him? One is that without such a good helper, who will help them in the future? The second is that he knows so many things, and if it is said that it will be a big disadvantage for their mother and daughter, as for his sworn guarantee? I'm sorry, she Luo Zilan has always believed that dead people are the ones who can keep secrets best!

Luo Zilan thought so, how could Ma Shuying not think so? So, wouldn't it be great for her to let Jia Hei and this 'Luo Zizhong' enter the research institute together! Pointing at the person on the bed, "Move her into the research institute!"

Jia Hei's face was full of scars, and scars from a long time ago. Seeing Bai Lin's face full of blood, he couldn't help remembering the previous However, compared to his own freedom, he still chose to follow Ma Shuying's words, mentioned Bai Lin, and followed Ma Shuying's mother and daughter to the research room.

Bai Lin was really confused at this time, but she had heard all the mother-daughter conversations, hehehe, she sneered in her heart, and sure enough, she would never be a fool like her again! Look at the door that they are about to enter the research room. Taking advantage of this time, Bai Lin was busy taking out the antidote from the space, she believed that she was caught by Ma Shuying at this time, and Luo Zizhong would not be watching her all the time! And I heard Luo Zizhong say that her husband is here, I guess she should be dealing with her 'husband' now, and I don't have time to look here. This is indeed the case. At this time, Luo Zizhong is hypnotizing the northwest of Jingjing, how can he have the energy to look at Bai Lin?

After taking the antidote, Bai Lin was still pretending, but she wanted to see how vicious the mother and daughter were! There are many things that I didn't know in my previous life, but this time I can just see it clearly!

The laboratory was very bright, and the bright Bai Lin couldn't open her eyes.

"Professor Zhao!" At this moment, Luo Zilan's gentle voice came!

Hearing this, Zhao Huicai hurriedly took a few steps forward and glanced at the man in black behind them and the woman in the hands of the man, "I didn't expect Mrs. Luo to really bring people over!"

"All this is for cooperation . Professor Zhao's work! There are not many people with three-line abilities, I hope Professor Zhao treats them well!" Ma Shuying said very naturally, as if explaining something good.

"Don't worry, as long as it's what Madam Luo and Miss Luo ordered, I'll definitely do it!" Zhao Huicai looked at Luo Zilan with a wretched expression on his face!

Luo Zilan felt disgusted in her heart, but her expression remained the same, "Then I will trouble Mr. Zhao, but my sister's eyes are too beautiful, so I want to stay!"

"I also think her eyes are beautiful, don't worry, I will stay here specially. Come down, protect it!" How can the so-called protection be well protected? The body of 'Luo Zizhong' needs to be tested, that is, it has to experience the invasion of various potions. Maybe the eyes will become blind in a few days, and it will be useless! So before you dig out the potion and make a specimen, you can keep it well!

At this time, Bai Lin felt that she really should kill them and avenge herself in her previous life. As for that Luo Zizhong, she clearly knew how Luo Zilan and others would treat her if she replaced her. But she did it so cheerfully, and finally understood what Luo Zizhong said before that she didn't want to let herself die too fast and was too comfortable!

Hehehe, everyone in the Luo family is really ruthless, and she can't wait to scrape herself alive, but she doesn't know when she has sinned against her? Is it because he looks a little bit like her, because of his true identity, and those three little beasts that make her hate her so deeply? She didn't know what she did to make her hate it? With her own ability and level 35 spiritual ability, it is a matter of seconds to build a strong base, but why do you have to rob someone else? Do other people's taste better? Does she feel so accomplished?

If this is the case, Bai Lin can only say that she is perverted, very perverted!

At this time, Ma Shuying and Luo Zilan finally explained these things, and even explained how to dissect 'Luo Zizhong' after his death. This mother and daughter is also very perverted, isn't it? And looking at the appearance of several people, it seems that these things are not just the first time!

"Jia Hei, put her on the stage, I want to watch the eye gouging surgery!" Luo Zilan smiled gently, as if she was about to watch some popular TV series!

Jia Hei nodded, he knew that as long as he put her on the operating table, his task would be completed!

Bai Lin sneered in her heart, this Jia Hei is really stupid! Did he really think the Luo family's mother and daughter would let him go?

Sure enough, when Jia Hei put Bai Lin on the bed, there were other organs on the bed. He didn't react at once. When he reacted, he found that his whole body was weak, and a tenth thrust was inserted in his chest. Several needles were filled with blue potions. He knew that this potion was the ecstasy he used to harm people before, and it was now used as anesthesia in the laboratory!

Jia Hei knew that Ma Shuying had never thought of letting him go. He was indeed stupid. What kind of person is this Ma Shuying? It's just that he didn't expect her plan to be so complete! After all, he was ready to escape from Ma Shuying's men, but he never thought that she would do this to him!

"Hehehe..." Ma Shuying walked over slowly and looked at Jia Hei, "Jia Hei, you have stayed by my side for so long, you don't even understand my mind? I won't leave the handle to anyone. people!"

"Hey, this man has a level 20 earth-type ability, and I just want to see the ability of a level 20 ability person!" Zhao Huicai laughed extremely treacherously at this time, "Thank you Mrs. Luo!"

Ma Shuying nodded, It is a thank you from Zhao Huicai!

"Mr. Zhao, please start quickly!" Luo Zilan said impatiently.

"Okay, okay!" Zhao Huicai nodded and bowed, then took out a large syringe, which was filled with the blue potion, "Although you said she couldn't move, but just in case, I'm still taking some potion. Of course, the mother and daughter of the Luo family don't care what he wants to do, as long as he achieves his goal.

"You can't wait?" Bai Lin opened her eyes leisurely, then quickly pulled the layer of skin on her face that was in the way, and poured the Light Element Healing Water onto her face. After all, after a few minutes, after the wound stuttered, It is impossible to repair with light-type healing water, and she will not hate herself for being stupid and punish herself with disfigurement!

All three stared at Bai Lin, who should have been in a coma at this time in astonishment, but suddenly stood up, and Bai Lin, who was still very leisurely and swift, took out some strange objects and poured them on her face from nowhere. Not only that, they could even see that after the blood on her face had been washed away, they could see a pure white melon face with big eyes and a straight nose. It was very delicate, just like a beautiful embryo!

No, she was disfigured before Mingming! And this person is not Luo Zizhong at all!

How could he know that when the light element healed the wound that touched Bai Lin, it had already begun to repair it. When all the repairs were completed, the blood on Bai Lin's face was washed away. Naturally, no one could see Bai Lin's wound at the speed of the naked eye. heal. Fortunately, Bai Lin was very fast when the dagger swiped at her, but she still avoided the nerves of her face. Otherwise, even if the wound is healed with the healing water, she will also become facial paralyzed!

It's just that Bai Lin, who was originally on the bed, appeared in front of him and the others in a flash before the three of them reflected again, but in the blink of an eye, Zhao Huicai's head fell!

Ma Shuying and Luo Zilan were full of fear at this time, looking at Bai Lin with a suffocating aura, she was obviously not an ordinary person, "It's none of our business, we are just to punish that bitch Luo Zizhong, she replaced you! "

Yes, we have no hatred for you!" Luo Zilan said hurriedly, "Not only that, we have a common enemy that is Luo Zizhong! We can help you avenge and kill her!

" Hatred?" Bai Lin looked at the ice knife dripping with blood in her hand, and scenes from her previous life flashed before her eyes, including the scene of her harmony in the Luo family, the warm gathering in the Luo family, and finally their righteousness. The scene where she was sent to the laboratory, and how she spent two years alone in the laboratory. The last scene is the scene before death, with a bloodthirsty smile on the corner of his mouth, "Sure enough, I still want to end it myself!"

"No..." Luo Zilan didn't understand, they never offended her, could it be that she was killed by them before Relatives of who? It is unreasonable to want to know that her power is definitely above her. If she wasn't too proud and didn't check her power level carefully, she wouldn't recognize the wrong person. Sure enough, her intuition was accurate. At that time, she felt Something was wrong. She squinted at her mother, and then looked at Bai Lin, who was walking towards them bloodthirsty step by step. A cruel heart directly pushed his mother to Bai Lin. Then she used her level 15 ability to the extreme, went out, and she was saved when she went out. She would avenge her mother at that time, and she didn't feel that she had done anything wrong at this time, because she knew that she My mother should be willing to sacrifice for herself, she loves her so much.

Bai Lin knew for a long time that these two mothers and daughters had lost their conscience and could do anything. She watched Ma Shuying being pushed towards her by her own daughter. Bai Lin's conditioned reflex was blocked with a seventeenth-level ice blade, and Ma Shuying was naturally cut in half. Before she died, her eyes were still full of disbelief!

Is it unbelievable? Pearl, whom she has loved for many years, uses herself to save her life at the last minute, which is considered to be a very good education for her! Ironic isn't it?

"You...you..." Just as Luo Zilan was about to leave, she felt a cold smell coming from her abdomen, which was very painful. She lowered her head and saw the half-handled ice blade passed through her abdomen! There was fear in his eyes.

With a puff, Bai Lin directly pulled the ice blade out of Luo Zilan's body, but she didn't expect that in just a while, Luo Zilan in front of her turned into a shrunken zombie... and her abilities were not absorbed by her zombie!

Even a fifteenth-level ability user can't be turned into a zombie so fast!

"Roar!" Zombie Luo Zilan obeyed her instinct and went straight towards Bai Lin. Bai Lin narrowed her eyes. She seemed to know what kind of poison Luo Zizhong had put on her, and a few flashes of lightning flashed in her hand directly towards Luo Zilan's head. go up.

Zizi -

the smell of burnt meat filled the air immediately. Bai Lin looked at Luo Zilan, who had turned black at this time, and then hurriedly walked back, and saw Ma Shuying, who was half dead at this time. It turned into a zombie and climbed to Zhao Huicai's body, leaving a blood trail. At this time, he was actually eating Zhao Huicai's body, and the sound of chewing meat and bones sounded in the research room.

It's miserable, disgusting, and the whole research is filled with a bloody smell! Bai Lin walked over directly, picked up the ice knife and stabbed the zombie's head lightly, Ma Shuying's career as a zombie was over! Turning his head and looking at Jia Hei, "I'm sorry, I'm a vengeful person! But for the sake of protecting me just now, I'm not going to pursue today's affairs!"

Yes, when the mechanism was just triggered, He reflexively pushed her away, although Bai Lin was not afraid of those needles, it was not difficult to see that Jia Hei was helping him! Bai Lin smashed the ice blade in her hand with a wave of her hand. As for the antidote for him, I'm sorry, Bai Lin couldn't take it out.

Afterwards, she walked out of the research room, but when she left the research room, Bai Lin took out a red stone from her bosom. The red stone was exactly the tree in the beast's cave. original raw material. Bai Lin took advantage of that time to fully understand the use of this red stone.

Although she did not enter the space, her mental ability has been observing the space. There are many red stones, and they are piled up like a hill. She sees the red stones in her space. The individual of the tree actually merged into a whole piece of red spar. Of course, during this period, the roots of the tree were all wrapped, and it looked like a red mountain from a distance. But fearing that something would happen to the tree, Bai Lin specifically inquired about the root of the tree, but she soon found out that her mental ability could not penetrate the red spar.

At this time, she remembered that when she went to look for this tree before, she immediately used her mental ability to explore the surroundings when she entered the hole, but she didn't find such a mine at all, until after she entered, that The psychic powers seem to be useful again! So Bai Lin knows that the red crystal stone can actually isolate mental abilities, but if you enter the interior of all the crystal stones, it will also isolate your mental abilities from being released! This is like a cover, and water is equivalent to a spiritual power. When you seal the cover into the water, it is impossible for the water to enter the cover! But when you fill the hood with water and cover it, the water will never come out!

When she didn't take out the red crystal stone before, she was afraid that Luo Zizhong would notice her warm goose space. If she wanted to grab it and attacked her mental ability directly, the goose warm stone on her neck would definitely be exposed. If the prototype was taken away by Luo Zizhong, it would be useless for her to cry to death, and she would really die!

That's right, with the improvement of Bai Lin's ability, the Goose Warm Stone can naturally be made transparent by Bai Lin, and then hidden!

That's why Bai Lin chose when there were too many people, and Luo Zizhong was undecided, she took out the red stone with the antidote and put it on her body, even if Luo Zizhong could probe now, she wouldn't be able to find out her location. !

Before, Jing Beibei was hypnotized by Ben Luo Zizhong, and stood in the center of the street with his eyes closed.

Luo Zizhong has been looking at Jingbei with an evil and charming smile, and the more she looks, the more obsessed she becomes, "How can there be such a perfect person as you in the world? Hahaha, it's really tailor-made for me!" But Luo Zizhong's voice just fell, Then you see the man in front of you open his eyes, those eyes are very dark, not the blackness of the eyes, but the blackness of the abyss, and at a glance, you feel that your soul has been sucked into the abyss, constantly. After the struggle, fear came into my heart, and I felt that I was always falling in the darkness, and finally there was no light at all, and there was a roar of a ghost in my ear.

Luo Zizhong kept stepping back, wanting to withdraw her gaze, but no matter how far she retreated to the northwest of Jingbei, she still couldn't turn her gaze away. At this time, her face was full of fear, and her hands were clenched unconsciously, piercing Her flesh was oozing bright red blood! She wanted to use her mental ability to stop her, but found that her ability was silent and disappeared without a sound. "No...no..." He should have been hypnotized by himself, it shouldn't be like this, no!

Jing Beibei's face was as cold as ice, he thought about Luo Zizhong step by step, and then waved his hand gently, a black air waved from his hand, Bang!

"Uh... poof!" Luo Zizhong slammed into the wall like a puppet with no resistance, and knocked the wall out like a figure, her chest dented directly, and began to bleed, vaguely It can also be seen that the rib is broken and inserted, exposed on the skin.

Jing Beibei walked to her side and squatted down directly, "It's only a level 35 mental ability! Half-baked hypnotism, want to hypnotize me?" As he spoke, a pure black energy flashed in his hand, but Luo Zizhong couldn't feel the black energy at all.

"The 60th-level dark power! If it wasn't upgraded too fast, for the sake of balance, I couldn't use it at will, and I wouldn't be restrained by you!" Jing Beibei is an almighty power user, except for the golden wood Water, fire, earth, wind, thunder and lightning, ice, spiritual powers! There are also light and dark abilities! The genius that the hidden family is all eyeing is naturally not a joke! "You are very lucky to be the first person I hate very much!" As she said that, she gently waved her black ability on her body.

The black supernatural power seemed to have life, and fell directly on Luo Zizhong's body, like a gluttonous child, immediately wrapped her entire body into darkness. Be one with the dark night! At this time, Luo Zizhong completely felt that he had really entered the black source at this time, and he kept falling and falling! She wanted to move, she wanted to shout, but they were all powerless, yes, powerless, and there was no power to resist at all.

Jing Beibei knew that she would not die so fast, that black gas would slowly consume her physical energy, then start to consume her body, and finally her soul, she would suffer to death! The death phase is also very scary, and it will eventually turn into black dust. Because this woman really disgusts him, and she also treats Bai Lin...

Immediately, Jing Beibei reacted, and Bai Lin came to Luo Zizhong's room in Luo's house in a flash. When he opened the door, the first thing he saw was the one on the bed. A pool of blood, constantly irritating eyes and nose, "Bai Lin's, blood! She is really hurt!" Jing Beibei's eyes were a little lost when he said these words, what flashed in his eyes was Bai Lin's injury, screaming miserably look.

Since Jing Beibei, who was full of evil spirits, had a black energy spreading from his body, the Luo family fell into darkness within a few minutes. Not only that, the dark power was still spreading. ! Slowly began to spread throughout the Luo family's base!

Jing Beibei was already standing upright, as if he didn't even know these things at all, and was immersed in his own thoughts!

Many people began to fall into an endless cycle of nightmares, screaming and panting, but they were all suppressed and could not make any sound or sound at all. At this time, they felt that they were awake, but they couldn't get out of the nightmare. come out. Any sound seemed to disappear from their ears!

The three little beasts were still chatting, but slowly they felt that everything around them was plunged into darkness, and Xiaojin was a little scared, "Beasts, little meat birds, are you still there?" But they called for a while. No sound was heard, Xiao Jin was flying around, but it seemed that he had reached an infinite loop of black space. No matter how it flies. How to run is still dark! Nothing was touched, nothing was seen!

Like Xiaojin, there are beasts and beasts, and the beasts and beasts at this time are also full of fear.

The only thing that is better is the little meat bird. It cannot be said that it is completely unaffected. After all, its abilities are also limited by levels. Through the darkness, it saw Xiaojin and the unicorn standing silently in the air without moving. It was so frightened that it called them immediately, but there was still no response. Except for the fear in their eyes, there was no god.

At this time, it was a little panicked. It didn't know what happened. "Sister" was the first to appear in Bai Lin, so the little meat bird didn't dare to delay.

However, Bai Lin was not very good at this time. As soon as she came out, she planned to seek revenge for Luo Zizhong. Anyway, she had a red stone that shielded her spirit, so she was not afraid of her at all. She was careless before! But she didn't go far before she fell into the darkness again! Fortunately, she didn't feel anything terrifying, but she didn't dare to move anymore, but stood quietly and waited! At the same time, my mind is spinning rapidly. What is going on?

I don't know how long it took, it was a kind of darkness without time, and even Bai Lin couldn't help but start to get irritable. Staying in a small closed room alone for a long time would cause inexplicable pressure, not to mention the silence. in the dark!

"Sister. Sister!" Fortunately, the little broiler saw Bai Lin at this time, knowing that Bai Lin's eyes were still alive at this time, indicating that she was not invaded by darkness! The little broiler fell into Bai Lin's arms in a flash, shaking his body and exuding a wave of energy that spread towards Bai Lin's body!

Slowly, Bai Lin felt the furry existence in her arms, and her vision gradually recovered, although it was still very dark. But the ear can hear the sound.

"Sister, are you awake yet!" The little meat bird was exhausted at this time!

"Little meat bird!" Bai Lin knew what was going on when she heard the voice.

"Sister, there is an accident at this base. Some people use dark-type abilities, and they are very high-level! Hurry up and save Xiaojin and the beasts!" Xiaorouniao hurriedly reminded!

"Darkness?" Bai Lin had never heard of this power, "How to save it?"

"I don't know! It would be great if that person could put away his abilities!" The little meat bird was very frustrated. They really didn't know how to save the dark-type abilities. They immediately thought of Jing Beibei, and this energy burst out. The suffocating anger was similar to the previous one, "Sister, what about Boss Jing?"

"What's wrong with him? Did you see how he is now when you came over?" He was nervous again, he certainly wasn't as lucky as himself, so he wanted to go see them now.

"He followed you! You didn't see him? So, my sister must be Boss Jing's ability, hurry up to find him, find him!" The little meat bird was a little excited at this time, if it was Boss Jing, They don't have to die!

Bai Lin hadn't digested the fact that he actually followed her, when she heard the little meat bird say that she was going to find him, Bai Lin couldn't care so much at this time, and went to the dark place that became thicker and thicker. . But Bai Lin didn't expect that the last place she went to was Luo Zizhong's room. Could it be that Luo Zizhong did something to him? He hate Luo Zizhong even more in my heart, and I will find her to settle the account together!

As soon as the door was opened, a huge black energy hit Bai Lin, "Ah!" Bai Lin's body was crushed by the impact, and she cried out again unconsciously! Nima, today is her unlucky day.

The black abilities that Jing Beibei used before have not completely disappeared at all. In addition, Bai Lin's affairs are in a hurry. A single black ability is completely not restrained by other abilities, nor is it restrained by Jing Beibei. Northwest's body emerged from the body, and it was quite imposing to destroy it. Just when Jing Beibei realized that he had started to try to control his black ability, he heard a familiar voice, he was stunned, thinking he heard it wrong!

"Jing Beibei, is that you?" Bai Lin knew that she and the little meat bird were about to reach their limit, Yaya, what is this? Are you so weak? And this ability obviously doesn't look like a controlled ability, "Jing Beibei, your ability has gone berserk?"

Jing Beibei was excited and wanted to speak, but he couldn't say, "Ah!" It hurts, it hurts very much. She felt that it hurts more than using lotus seeds to upgrade. As soon as she gritted her teeth, if it really was a supernatural runaway, Jing Beibei would definitely be killed. Corroded and died, and they couldn't live. He jumped fiercely, and at the same time threw the little meat bird in his arms behind the door. And he hugged a powerful figure tightly, and immediately felt that he had fallen into a dark abyss.

"Jing Beibei, don't pull me if you want to die!" Bai Lin shouted loudly when she was finally able to be born, and then she completely fell into the black source!

In the place that the two of them didn't know, it was the black area of ​​Luo Zizhong before. A strong light from the inside out was constantly absorbing the surrounding dark atmosphere, and soon the pale and broken body of Luo Zizhong was revealed, and that The thing that gave off a strong light was a pearl she was wearing on her hand. There was a line of unknown words on the pearl. The light that flashed was stronger than other places. What was even more novel was that the pearl was here. Time to repair Luo Zizhong's body autonomously!

In a secret room of a hidden family in the East Gate, a man with long flowing hair and a scholarly atmosphere suddenly opened his gentle eyes, and at the same time, he cried out, "Yanyan...Yanyan...you are still alive..." Thinking I didn't want to go out of the secret room directly, and disappeared into the night in a flash!