Sex ~ -4-

Well enjoy!!! I couldn't make my mind up on who it should have been with her at the end so I thought of something else and Please, please PLEASE don't jump to conclusions!! cause it is NOT gonna be what it seems like, even when it looks like its heading that way, its just not my style to make is so darn obvious lol XD

-4-

“W-what-” I cut myself off shuttering as I jumped to my feet and took a few steps away from him watching as he jumped to his feet.

“Um…I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to do.” My heart raced a little faster at the sound of his voice but I forced my eyes from his afraid of the spell that they held.

“You could get out of my room.” I muttered folding my arms over my chest.

“Look, just-” he took a few steps closer to me and my heart stopped in my chest as his hands held my shoulders lightly in his grasp. God I hated this! I hated the way he had this power to make me feel things I didn’t want too! “Tell me. I don’t get why you’re so upset,”

I looked up at him, my eyes blurring more with tears as I felt my heart stop once again in my chest and I just looked at him shock. How stupid can he be?!

“You took my virginity and just wanted me to forget about it! You’re lying to my sister and you don’t give a dime about anything that you did! You treated me like a one night stand!” I yelled pushing his arms from me.

“But it was a one night stand,” He muttered confused and he must have seen something in my eyes because he was trying to explain what he meant but his words just made everything worse.

“Just get out Aiden! Get out and don’t come back!”

“Why the hell are you taking this so seriously?! You did it too! You didn’t stop it either, actually I gave you the choice and you said no! So why the hell are you like this?!” His face was twisted in anger and I stepped closer towards him.

“Because I WAS DRUNK!”

“Well so was I but you don’t see me taking it out on you do you?!”

“But I didn’t take you’re fucking virginity or treat you like shit after!”

“I didn’t treat you like shit!”

“You could have said no! Don’t take this out on me because you can’t take the fact that you’re not some innocent little daddy’s girl everyone thinks you are!”

“Are you stupid? Can’t you see the bigger picture here?!” he just looked at me and I knew he was waiting for me to tell him but I couldn’t, I couldn’t tell him how I felt about him all these years and why this felt as bad as it did.

“You’re making everything so much harder, why can’t you just stop? Get over it.” His voice hit me straight through the gut and I hugged myself tighter keeping my eyes averted to the ground as tears stung to be let out.

“J-just go,” I muttered, my voice breaking at the end and I heard him sigh before walking to the door and just as he was about to open it I forced my voice to come out, “Don’t ever try and say anything to my sister when you’re in an argument, everything you say comes out wrong. And don’t worry, I won’t be the one to break my sister heart. You’ll that perfectly by yourself.”

He just turned his back on me and walked out leaving me to myself as I collapsed on my bed forcing my legs up tight against my chest as I cried again feeling the hole in my heart stretch wider apart.

~~

Toby let Jenna in and she made her way upstairs, my bedroom door flying open before slamming shut but I didn’t look up, instead I dug my head deeper into my pillow.