Chapter 145-Did you forgive me?

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning, it is a humble request to all my readers, especially silent readers please, please vote on all the chapters of this book and help me maintain the ranking of this book. It won't even take 2 seconds to hit the star button, which may not mean anything to you but it means a lot to me, as a writer.

Also, I was thinking to change my username but I am unable to think of any.

Please please suggest me some quirky username.

Before beginning, I would like to let you all know that this chapter has mild mature content. I'll make you aware about it by giving a headline.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

(Mature content starts)

I was just carrying her bridal style but my hands were itching to touch her everywhere.

Entering the mansion and skipping the fleet of stairs as fast as I could with her in my arms, I entered my room and closed the door behind with the heels of my feet.

Keeping her feet on the floor, I made her stand against the door and latched my mouth to hers.

She immediately obliged and opened her mouth while I kept nibbling at her lower lip.

She moaned in my mouth and I felt like taking her virginity today, now.

She roamed her hands in my hair and I closed my eyes.

Breaking the kiss when we were out of oxygen, I opened my eyes and stared at her to see her already looking at me with her dark hooded eyes.

Her eyes showed the need for me and I wanted to do nothing but just rip her clothes apart and feast her with my mouth and lips dancing all over her body while tasting each and every curve of her body.

Resting my forehead on hers, I said "you've made me wait for so long."

"Who is asking you to wait?" she asked while still panting and I grinned.

I kissed her eyes one by one making her close her eyes.

Kissing her forehead, I said "I love you, Siya, to the moon and back."

"I know" she said, opening her eyes which were hooded and still dark, probably with lust.

I slid the strap of her dress down and kissed her shoulder blade.

Giving sloppy kisses all along her shoulder blade, neck then her jawline, Siya tilted her head, probably to give me more access to her body.

So she was enjoying it, huh?

"You like it?" I asked, looking at her and she opened her eyes.

"Ye..yes" she said, breathless and panting.

"Do you want more?" I asked just over her lips.

"Ye..yes" she said, looking in my eyes.

Slightly sliding my forefinger from her jaw to her neck to her shoulder blade, I asked "what do you want me to do?"

"Everything that you've done to me before" she said.

Running my forefinger along her cleavage over her cloth, I said "what have I done to you, I don't remember."