Chapter 10

Su Yuan, who was dizzy, was led by Heliancheng, feeling that he was floating under his feet, and couldn't help but secretly turned his head and glanced.The beauty of this snake essence is really leveraged, and I feel full when I look at it.Moreover, it looked the same as the little silver snake in the dream, and it seemed to be kind.Su Yuan took a look, then quickly averted his gaze, fearing that the snake spirit would notice it.

However, how could Heliancheng not feel Su Yuan's straight, fiery eyes.He thought to himself that this concubine had a crush on himself.However, he doesn't like men.However, he doesn't like women either.Find a time and remind him not to have illusions and expectations of yourself that you shouldn't have.Although the two of them are now bound and live and die together, he will take good care of this bastard, but there will be no other feelings that shouldn't be there.

However, it took a dozen or so breathing hours to reach the place where several major forces discussed.

Su Yuan accidentally revealed the expression of a soil bun.

He thought the place of discussion was a tent, and at best the tents in the world of immortality were somewhat luxurious.

Sure enough, poverty limited his imagination, and it turned out that the temporary meeting place could still be like this.

I saw that it was a small palace suspended in the air, with colorful clouds and cranes flying, like a fairyland.

But, how do you get up in midair?

When this idea came out, he felt a flower in front of him, and then people were already on it.

He Liancheng looked at Su Yuan disgustingly, and quietly transmitted the sound into Su Yuan's mind.

"Give me some, your dignified lady of the Snake King, my partner of Heliancheng, don't look like this."

"Isn't it just a trash magic weapon in a small palace? Don't show that kind of hopeless look. When you go back, I will find a few for you."

Su Yuan's eyes lit up immediately, and he asked hurriedly, "How many?"

When He Liancheng spoke with Su Yuan, he used his divine sense to transmit sound into Su Yuan's mind.But Su Yuan didn't know this, nor did he understand it, so he asked directly.

Then, everyone around them cast their gazes, looking at Su Yuan and Heliancheng strangely.

He Liancheng really wanted to slap it over. Although he endured it, the low pressure and cold eyesight were there.

Su Yuan felt it too, and shrank his neck, not daring to say more, otherwise he was afraid of being eaten by the snake essence.

Everyone only dared to look at them secretly, and then quickly moved away, when nothing happened.

The prestige of the Snake King Heliancheng is not imaginary, it is all slaughtered, it is really not a false statement.

Su Yuan's daughter-in-law followed behind Helian City and entered the palace, and saw that many people were already sitting inside.

Su Yuan looked at him and was amazed, this fantasy world is really handsome and beautiful.The appearance of each one is even more beautiful than those modern stars who have been repaired with beauty.

Among them, one man and one woman are the most outstanding.

As he looked around, Heliancheng also kindly explained in his mind, "That's Fusu, the head of the Xianyu family. The woman in pink next to him is Fusu's junior sister, Lin Xian'er. As for that wearer, Veiled..."