First day of marriage

Next morning.

Taehyung pov

I was sleeping but I woke up by j-hope and  very beautiful birds chirping . When I wake up I saw my wifey is sleeping wearing my t-shirt. It is looking so cute in her. It is oversized.
[A/n: I like to explain everything. So let me give the photo of the t-shirts]

The t-shirt:

#imaginethesize

#imaginethesize

Still Taehyung pov

Then I remember about last night. I was blushing until I remember something.......... I didn't use condom.
[A/n: khatam. Bye bye tata]

I was in hella shock and then my princess start to waking up . And looked at me.

Y/n: good morning.
Taehyung: huh? Oh good morning.
Y/n: what happened why your looking so shocked?
Taehyung: nothing. But tell me is your tummy hurting?
Y/n:*pout**nood*
Taehyung: aww let me massage your tummy. *Kiss her forehead*

Time skip at afternoon [I don't have think to think about more storyline]

Y/n pov
I was roaming around the house and getting bored as fuck. Taehyung was doing some office work in the office room.So I thought of going there

[A/n: how can I forget about giving a office room at house tour?? Imma give it here]

The office room:

Taehyung pov

I was doing some work but then I hear door opening sound so I look at the door and saw my princess with a bored expression. And she is walking weirdly.maybe I go a little rough on her first time.

Taehyung: what your doing here love?
Y/n: I was getting bored.
Taehyung: aww my baby is getting bored should we make a little Kim . So that you will not get bored.*made her sit on his lap *
Y/n: pervert talk like always.*roll eyes*
Taehyung: *chuckle* you want to eat something?
Y/n: yes.
Taehyung: what is it?
Y/n: apple pie 🥧
Taehyung: okay should I order it or make it?
Y/n: can I eat it if you make it?
Taehyung: of course darling. You will love it.
Y/n: then you  make.
Taehyung: hmm let's go.

Then they both go to kitchen. Taehyung start to make apple pie and y/n stares at him.

Y/n in mind: ufff my husband is such a husband material. I think I really did something good in life that I got him as my hubby. Aish iam going to die soon by his hotness, cuteness and handsomeness. Also he care about me allot.
Taehyung: why your blushing mrs.kim tomato?
Y/n: huh? Iam not tomato. Do I look like Iam a vegetable? And I hate vegetables.
Taehyung: ok.
Y/n in mind: aish why I blushing? But last night he was so sweet he was asking me if I was getting hurt or iam comfortable. Aww such a sweet hubby. But wiat a minute...Did he use condom?
Y/n: DID YOU USE CONDOM?
Taehyung:*flinch* wtf. No I didn't.
Y/n: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU DIDN'T? WHAT IF I GET PREGNANT? WHO WILL BE THE FATHER? YOU??
Taehyung:*looking at her* what the fuck. Do you forget we are married? And I'll be the father who else?
Y/n: what about college?
Taehyung: how many days are left in your college?
Y/n: 1 month.
Taehyung: I will take you to doctor today.*kiss her forehead*
Y/n:ok. But  make it fast iam hungry 🥺
Taehyung: yeah.
He again start to make apple pie and   y/n again start to staring at him.

Taehyung's look:

Y/n in mind: aish why he is looking so perfect? How can he look cute handsome hot at the same time?

[A/n: he can . he is the KIM TAEHYUNG]

Taehyung: done
Y/n: huh?
Taehyung: your apple pie.
Y/n: wah it looks delicious.

The apple pie:

Then y/n and taehyung start eating

Then y/n and taehyung start eating. Then taehyung notice there was something in Cornor of he lips.so taehyung kissed her lips.

[A/n: #cringe]

After they finish eating. They both go to their room play some video games,watch movie and after y/n went to sleep taehyung start doing his work again in laptop. But then his phone start to ring.

In the phone.

Taehyung: hello!?
??: Hello mr.kim taehyung.
Taehyung: who are you?
??: I don't fell necessary to tell you.
Taehyung:why you call me?
??: To warn you.
Taehyung: warn? Who the hell are you to warn me?
??: Iam warning you for your good specially for you wife's good.
Taehyung: what?
??: Be careful or your wife can be in danger because of you.
Taehyung: wty. Who-

The person cut the call and block taehyung again.

Taehyung: who was that?

TBC

A/n: short?long?normal?