ONLY ANGEL

INTRODUCTION

•••

"And that's Collins Jacobson, but we sometimes call her CJ. She's the newest addition to the Pogues. We've been going to school with her since elementary school, but this is the first summer she's spent with us. Her brother, Charlie, does some jobs with Heyward so we see him around a lot. He'll score us some booze if we ask and smoke a joint with us once in a while. Collins, well, she's pretty quiet. For siblings, they are complete and total opposites— but in a super cheesy kind of way, their differences are what makes them work."

Most people like the type of girl who exudes confidence everywhere she goes, the type of girl who knows a thing or two about how to raise her voice when it comes to privileged jerks that think they can do whatever they want. They want a girl who has fun at parties and dresses to be seen. If that's the kind of girl you're looking for, then you'll be sadly disappointed.

Because Collins Jacobson does neither of those things and she never really has; she's never been that girl, except maybe in her imagination. She's watched those kind of people every day with a suppressed sense of envy, but has never really done anything about it. She's silently brilliant, excitingly boring, and she's always felt sort of invisible to everyone but her brother. 

But all that might be about to change one summer night in the Outer Banks when a boy she's known since they were preschoolers finally notices her in a drunken haze. And somehow, she gets caught in the treasure hunt of a lifetime with him and his mad group of friends, who always manage to find themselves at the center of all the trouble that goes on in the island. Soon enough, Collins finds herself becoming the kind of girl that she never thought she'd ever be.

And maybe she sort of likes it?

CAST

•••

JOHNNY SEQUOYAH as COLLINS JACOBSON

HARRY STYLES as CHARLIE JACOBSON

OBX CAST as THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

DISCLAIMERS

•••

I do not own the show Outer Banks or it's plotlines. I only claim the character Charlie and Collins Jacobson as my own and their respective storylines as well.

Warnings;
Parts of this book may reference topics involving alcohol and drug abuse, self-esteem issues, violence, and other mature subjects that may be triggering for readers.