Temari Demon and Arrow Demon

Back to where we left off

The balls returned to the female demon

Yahaba: Did you decide how we'll kill them?

Susamaru:Ruthlessly!

Susamaru:Turns out you were right,Yahaba!this building just materialized out of nowhere!

Yahaba: The Hand work of a blood demon arts welder adept at hiding objects,we're tracking down two demon slayers are they with demons?

Susamaru: Isn't this fun?

Yahaba: Still I have to say Susamaru, your way of doing things is so immature, so childish you splattered my kamono with dust!

Susamaru:Oh stop whining,we found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares?

Susamaru continued to throw her temaris at the building where Ben, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Tamayo and Yushiro are.

Yahaba: You've gone and splattered me again!

Susamaru: You're so uptight, your kimono isn't the least soiled.

Susamaru continued to laugh as she spotted them

Susamaru: I found'em found'em!

Tanjiro:so, she caused all this damage by throwing that temari?

Ben: From what I can tell she can cause some serious damage if she throws them again.

Yushiro: Is she one of Kibutsuji's minions?

Susamaru started laughing and throws the temari in the building

Yushiro moved in front of Tamayo but the temari moved on it's own and hits his head.

Tanjiro: Yushiro-san!

Ben: Yushiro no!

They started dodged them

Tanjiro: Nezuko take the lady in the back of the room, somewhere safe outside!

Nezuko nodded

Tamayo: it's too dangerous outside!

Tamayo:We have a basement, so take her there!

Tanjiro Understood!

Susamaru: That's one down!

Tanjiro: Is it stronger? it's a really thick scent! it feels so heavy once it enters my lungs!

Susamaru: The demon slayers with the brown hair and green eyes and the other one wearing hanafuda like earrings It's you two, isn't it?

Tanjiro: So, were the ones they're targeting?

Ben: Excuse me miss tamayo please find a place to hide!

Tanjiro: We're the ones those demons are after!

Tamayo:Ben,Tanjiro I want you two to fight without worrying about us, we'll be fine without your protection, since we're demon we can regenerate faster so we'll be fine.

Susamaru started to throw her temari again but they were blocked by a pink wall

The two demons turns there heads to see the new comers

Gwen: Keep your balls away from my cousin!

Ben recognizes the new comers voice

Ben:Gwen?

Tanjiro sees a girl with red hair and green eyes similar to Ben's wearing a red shirt under a white collared shirt,
and a young man with black hair and black eyes and wearing a black shirt and a gray long sleeve shirt.