Soap Is A Real Weapon!

Chapter 40

Jinx's POV:

"SHUT UP!" I shout restraining myself from choking this man out.

Rayleigh laughed harder. "You actually put it on! This is great!" He said in between fits of laughter.

I would leave his ass here but we still gotta pay for the clothes. I haven't slept in god knows how long and I'm cranky. I don't even have enough brain power to figure out how he found a exact replica of his outfit my size!

"Do you and your granddaughter need help finding anything else?" What...?

My brain left for lunch and won't be back for a while. During this time of end me, the worker who approached us without my notice was blissfully unaware of the pain shes caused.

What is life? Why do bad things happen to me so often? Is Rayleigh even responsible enough to have a kid? Why was Rayleigh's facial hair a different color than his hair in his prime?! AHHHHHHHHHH-

Rayleigh's POV:

"No, my granddaughter and I are just finishing up." I say looking over to the worker while trying stifle my laughter.

The nice lass smiled and headed somewhere else in the store. Looking back at the squirt, they seemed to be zoned out?

Putting my hand next to there ear, I snapped my fingers. Immediately after doing so the runt seems to come to there senses.

"AHHH- Are tomatoes a fruit or a vegetable?"

"What?"

Jinx's POV:

If I were to play the waiting game and get myself into a high position in the underworld I could probably wipe society's out without much repercussion. Wait... How did I get to this conclusion?? I must be more out of it than I originally thought.

"What?" What?

Coming back to reality, I realized that I was probably spaced out. "What? Sorry, what's up Rayleigh." I say ignoring his confused expression.

"Don't 'whats up' me! What was that?!" He said raising his eyebrow.

"What was what?" What I do???

"You..." My just gave me a blank look, "your odd."

"And your just figured that out now?" I say giving him a 'really?' look.

Rayleigh raised his hand up, causing me to tense up and lean away from him. The next thing he did was weird, he ruffled my hair. Not aggressively, but like the 'you did good' type of thing.

This is weird.

"Your a dork." He said with a goofy smile.

His smile was kind of infectious and I found myself smiling to. How long has it been since I've felt like this around an adult? This sense of safety, like everything is right with the world. I think it was before I came here, when I was 5 and discovered One Piece for the first time. I-

Im brought out of my train of thought by the sound of screaming. Da fuck? Looking in the direction of said scream I see a traumatized looking boy and a adult pulling him away from an unconscious man. Now what- wait the man has a gun, now that makes more sense.

Looking up at Rayleigh who is still messing up my hair, I give him a perplexed look. His smile just broadens and he picks me up like a child. Bro, put me down! I can walk!

"Why do you do these thing?" I say realizing his master plan.

Hearing gunfire outside my face becomes monotone. This jerk new this was gonna happen and timed everything perfectly so he didn't have to pay! Cheap skate.

"Put me down! You can go do whatever, I'm gonna steal there ship." I say in a serious tone while balling my hand into a fist.

With a quick burst of observation haki, I was quickly able to scope out the situation. Doing so quick math in my head as well as common sense, I figured out there were 37 pirates (not counting the one Rayleigh nocked out) and they were currently holding some people hostage. They haven't noticed that there buddy has been put out of commission yet so that's good.

The moment Rayleigh put me down I scurried over to the socks section of the store. Finding a pare of hold-up socks a making sure there sturdy enough, I put my soup in one and double lare the sock with another sock. Swinging it around for a moment I node, satisfied with my weapon.

Staying out of sight from the display window that peers into the shop, I make my way to the back door. Entering the alley behind the clothing store, I see a large pile of boxes.

This gives me an idea.

3rd POV:

A man wearing the classic captains hat with comically large feathers sticking out of it stands infront of the towns mayor. "You will tell me the code to the towns vault or I'll blow the building up!" He screamed like a child on the verge of throwing a tantrum.

The mayor was sweating bullets while this maniac waved a gun infront of his face. "Fine! Just d-dont harm anyone." He cried, miserably failing to keep calm.

Just as a wicked smirk formed on the captain's face a thud was hear behind him.

"Is that a kid?" A pirate with a bulbus nose said.

"Looks like the fool broke there neck on impact, what a shame." The captain said turned to the face down body.

With a cocky smile, the man bent down and lifted the body's head by the hair. "Not like we need them to be alive to have some fun anyway."

In a blink of an eye the flamboyant man released a shrill scream and a metallic knee made contact with his crotch.

Silence followed as the man toppled to the ground, puking his guts out while he covered his crotch. The child reached into there pocket, bringing out a sock and swinging it around.

"Bitch you thought!"

(A/N AHHH- thanks for reading! I recently got my first fan art, I didn't think it would happen but it did and I'm ecstatic! Also got an Instagram now! My username is scrappingit_art so check it out! My upload schedule will continue to be weird for a while, I'm taking drivers ED at the moment so a lot of my free time has been eaten up recently. I will try to update as consistently as possible thought! Thanks for all the support!!!

 I will try to update as consistently as possible thought! Thanks for all the support!!!

Jinx's outfit during the chapter :)

Word count: 1074