Part 28

I was woken up by kisses being planted on my neck and forehead. I heard the person say "Wake up Co-co it's 10 am already and many people are calling you."

I knew that voice and just snuggled closer to him and said "I am in so much pain my periods day two is worst. Please let me sleep."

He strokes my hair gently and said "But I made breakfast for us! Just eat something and then sleep again if that's what you want."

I told him "I want to change into fresh set of clothes and I need my menstrual cups. Can we go to my place?"

He nodded and said "Just brush your teeth and then eat something, after which I will take you wherever you want to go."

I shook my head and told him "But I don't want to get out of this bed. Please let me sleep."

He asked "If you want and are comfortable, I will go to your place and get the things. What say?"

I snuggled closer to him and hugged him while my head was on his lap. "But I don't want you do to everything for me. I feel like I am bossing around you."

He just laughed and said "You are in pain and I am just taking care of you. So don't worry and just let me take care. If one day I am sick or in pain you will do the same for me right?"

I just nodded and he told "Now go and brush, we will eat and then I will get your things." I finally got up and brushed.

We ate breakfast and I gave him my address and home key. He told me before leaving "Call your family and friends they have been calling since morning. I will call you as soon as I reach your place."

I just nodded and he left. I was lying on his bed and called my mother first.

M: Good morning baby! Happy Birthday!

C: Thanks Mom!

M: Did you just woke up?

C: Yes! I got my periods yesterday and I am in lot of pain mom!

M: Oh baby! I know how much trouble you have during your periods. Just use hot water bag it will help relax the cramps.

C: Yes, mom I will do it soon.

M: Did you eat breakfast?

C: Yes, mom I ate. I will facetime you in the afternoon.

M: Sure! Just rest now. Here talk to your dad for a minute.

Mom passed the phone to dad and he wished me too.

D: Happy Birthday baby!

C: Thanks dad!

D: I wish I was there to make hot chocolate for you which always helped your cramps.

C: I wish the same dad.

D: Do want me to order it for you?

C: No dad I just had a heavy breakfast and I drank orange juice. I will order it later.

D: Sure then! I will talk to you later when you Facetime mom. Rest well.

C: Bye dad!

I disconnected the call and then called Cole.

Cole: Happy birthday Chole.

C: Thanks bro!

Cole: I called you so many times since last night.

C: Yes, I just saw all the missed calls. I got my periods and was in pain. I was sleeping and phone was on silent.

Cole: It's okay I understood when you texted me that you will call me later.

Maybe Neil might have texted him.

C: Yes! How are you and Nick?

Cole: We were going to come to LA but we knew you had plans with your friends so dropped the idea. Eric told us that you made many friends there and that you are spending time with them.

C: Yes, my friends here surprised me last night. They had the whole day planned but due to my periods I told them to postpone it for later.

Cole: Oh! I know how you are during your periods. Anyways talk to Nick! We will facetime you later in the evening.

C: Sure!

N: Happy birthday my favorite person.

C: Thank you Nick!

N: Your brother is out and before he come back in tell me did that stupid brother of mine did anything special for you yet?

C: Yes, he did! But I spoilt his plans by getting periods. He told me earlier that he wanted to take me to Disney Land today and he has even got tickets for it.

N: I am pretty sure he won't mind it. You have whole life to go to Disney Land. Anyways let's talk about all that later. Cole is coming! We will facetime you. Bye!

C: Bye!

He disconnected the call and I called Eric.

E: You kinky person! What were you doing whole night that you just woke up?

C: You mad person I am on my periods and did nothing. So, you better stop imagining that we used any of those gifts.

E: Oh, that's why he sounded upset when he answered the call.

C: What? When was he upset?

E: Just joking! He answered one of my calls earlier and told me you were still sleeping. He also told me you are unwell. Anyways Happy Birthday!

C: Thank you! How are Moose and August?

E: They are doing fine. Can't wait to move to LA.

C: Same here! Can't wait to see you here.

E: So how did you like his surprise? I know he may have told you we help but that was all his idea we just helped in selecting gifts as he was too confused. God if you would have been here with us while buying gifts, seeing him all hyperactive you would have kicked his ass like you do with me when I have sugar rush.

C: I loved it all. I don't know how will I be able to make his birthday so special too. It's just 15 days away and you need to help me bro. About sugar rush, you get it without even consuming sugar. At least now you know how it feels like when I have to deal with your hyperactivities. 

E: Yes, we will plan something grander don't you worry. Stop talking about my sugar rush! You will never understand it. 

C: I am counting on you. Anyways he went to my home to get my things and his call is on waiting. I will call you later.

E: Sure, call me soon. Moose also wants to talk to you.

C: Give me five to ten minutes.

I disconnected the call and called Neil.

C: Hello!

N: I am in which room should I go to.

C: Go to the room on the right side.

N: Okay! One minute.

N: Okay now tell me what all you need and where will I find it.

C: Open my walk-in closet there is a black handbag. Take it.

N: Done now?

C: Open the center wardrobe and in it is a drawer in which you will find my inners and menstrual cups. Bring two undies, one bra and two cups. N don't enjoy watching it too much.

N: I will enjoy it, whatever belongs to you is also mine.

C: I am already embarrassed so stop making me more embarrassed.

N: Okay I won't tease you. Now what more do you need?

C: Bring a t-shirt and pyjama. Also, you will find your sweatshirt in the center wardrobe bring that too. On the way buy heating pads too. Sorry for making you do so much.

N: No problem! Now you rest. I will be there soon. Bye.

I then disconnected the call and called Eric and Moose.

After them I called Max and Kyle. We all made plan to group video call in the evening.