Friday: First Night

Atsumu wasn't in class today, which made Sakusa a bit disappointed.

He couldn't believe that he was going to go a whole weekend without being able to talk to the blonde in person.

He had Atsumu's number, yes, but it wasn't the same.

And then Komori, Akagi, Oikawa and Iwaizumi were going to be staying at the venue for the tour, so Sakusa was basically alone.

The ticket Atsumu had given him that was from Fennec was for all three nights, so at least he could go watch his friends dance on stage with his favorite artist.

Once all of his classes were over, he went back to his dorm to practice his guitar before getting ready for the concert.

Meanwhile, Atsumu, Akagi, Oikawa, Iwaizumi and Komori had just finished rehearsals and were going to rest before show.

Soon came quarter to seven, fifteen minutes before the show began.

Atsumu was chilling in his room in the stadium, trying to calm himself down before the show.

He had two reasons for being nervous.

One, Sakusa was going to be there.

And two, he was always nervous before concerts.

He sighed as he made his hair right and looked at himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a black zip-up jacket with metallic gold stripes running down the sleeves.
The jacket was zipped open, and he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, so his perfectly toned abs were on full display.

That was Oikawa's idea, he said it fit the vibe of the new song he was debuting that night.

Along with that, he had black sweatpants on with custom black and metallic gold high-top Nike sneakers.

Black and gold were the signature colors of Fennec.

Atsumu looked in the mirror as he put his piercings in his ears.

He then looked at himself in the mirror, flicking his hair out of his eyes.

As he was grabbing his mask he heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Tsumu, yer on in five," Osamu said from behind the door.

"Comin'!" Atsumu replied.

He took one last look in the mirror before taking a deep breath.

He put on his mask and walked out of the room with his hands in his pockets.

He made his way to the stage they'd built specifically for the 'tour'.

Everyone in the backstage crew stared as he walked past.

He just shook it off and made his way to the elevator platform that would take him on stage.

"Ayo!! Fennec is looking fly!!" He heard Komori shout.