Soyeon x Male reader

Hi my name Jeon Soyeon I am Bisexual well mainly attracted to girls but i like men...men are cool there is this one guy that i work with he's pretty cute never thought i would have a crush on him he seems to only be attracted to womens boobs and ass which i have but i wish he would focus on the personality a little bit...anyways enjoy this chapter of me being a sex toy to him..

12:09pm...

I was walking to the building that i work at i get paid a good amount of money to deal with homophobes and transphobe people but..the thing is that guy i was talking about...he was...strange.. he would always stare at girls boobs and slap their asses what an asshole indeed he was but i wouldn't pay any attention to him at all

2:56pm...

I was working in my office filling out paperwork and answering the phone i soon heard a knock on my door "come in!" i said looking back down at my paperwork "hello" i widen my eyes at the familiar voice i sighed quietly and looked up at him "how may i help you?" i asked him sitting back in my chair this was the first time we had an interaction but i knew his intentions i would be lying if i said i didn't wanna fuck him he had light brown hair it was short his body was well built a voice as deep as the ocean (he looks like sangwoo from killing stalking) he had a great smile no one could resist him... "well i was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch nobody wants to go with me and well i find you kinda hot" he said in a low soft voice i raised my eyebrow and nodded "sure i'll go to lunch with you but remember our lunch break is only 1 hour" i said jokingly he chuckled and nodded before turning around and walking out i smiled widely in happiness before starting to daydream about him i wonder how hard he thrust into the girls he fucked i sighed and got up from my chair..

3:30pm.. Lunchtime

as i exit the office i spot him leaning against the wall with his bag slung over his shoulder i walk up to him and smile "ready to go playboy?" i said jokingly which made him giggle "people change you know but yeah i'm ready" he said as he grabbed my hand and walked towards the elevator as soon we reached the elevator we got inside and waited to be let out on the first floor while we were waiting he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips sliding his hands down to my ass and squeezes it i jump a bit before pulling away from the kiss 

you have now reached the first floor..

4:20pm...

our lunch break is almost over i enjoyed talking and eating with him as time passed we paid for our meal and walked back to the building he had his hand on my left ass cheek the whole time i blushed and looked down at the sidewalk as we walked inside of the building but even then he kept his hand on my ass i looked around and sighed there was no one in sight i looked up at him as he pushed me into his office closed the door and locked it before taking off his clothes i was frozen in the moment only thinking of what would happen next he slowly removed my shirt and skirt revealing that i had nothing under it he smirked and grabbed my ass turning me around spanking my ass multiple times i moaned out softly and grabbed onto him...

TO BE CONTINUED...