Chapter 1

Diana's POV
Today I am going to visit UA. Why you ask? Well, I don't understand either.
This morning Endeavour had a breakthrough regarding the location of the League of Villains. When Pro Heroes tried to enter the area, they were attacked by Dabi's long-range fire attacks. So Endeavour decided to use Erasure Head. But in order for Erasure to help the team, someone had to substitute for him at UA. And so I am here.

I enter the gates of UA and see Erasure waiting. It is late in the evening. All the students are at their dorms, for which I am grateful. We make our way to Principal Nezu's office. Nezu greets us and then starts explaining what I am supposed to do, what have the students been doing etc. Since it would be unfair that only one class gets the no.5 Pro Hero Elementine, to train them, I will have to do quite a few joint classes... Of course, I will have Vlad King and All Might to help me but still.....

Nezu finishes his explanation with a question. "What would you prefer the students call you Ms. Elementine or like Erasure your real name, Ms. Bakugo?" I sighed.

I dislike my hero name. The name is linked to my quirk, the ability to control the elements - fire, water, air, and land, but I rarely use all four, but it was a bit too late to change my hero name, so it stuck. Now the name Elementine is only used by citizens and on formal occasions, Most Pro Heroes use my first name, Diana.

And if I were to use Ms. Bakugo, well, Katsuki would be pissed. He probably wants nothing to do with me. Well you see, me and mom got into a fight a few years ago. After that, I moved to Kyushu. I haven't visited ever since. Katsu tried contacting me after he got accepted into UA but I ignored him. I didn't visit the sports festival. Even when he was kidnaped I was not on the frontlines, I was coordinating the attack but he probably didn't even see me. Then I turned down both his internship as well as work-study request, and when Endeavour took him on I left Kyoshu to help fill in for Hawks while he was on a mission for the HQ. In hindsight, I should have known that I will run into him in the future.

I told Nezu that I would prefer that the students call me 'Ms. Diana'. Nezu nodded and said, "I expected as much".

We finished the rest of the conversation without incident. Then the 3 of us headed to the dorms where Class 1A would be informed about the substitution while the other classes will be informed tomorrow morning.

Nezu stop us at the door and asked me to wait outside but to keep the door open so I could hear the students reaction.

Nezu began by informing the students that Erasure will be gone for a week and they will have a substitute. The students don't seem to care that Erasure will be gone. They just want to know who will be the substitute. Amusing.

Nezu is in no mood to give a direct answer, as usual. He says, "Well it was Endeavour who sent the substitute, she was his sidekick not so long ago". I had to smile. I worked as a sidekick to Endeavour for so long that even after becoming a Pro I am still associated with him, not that I mind though.

"It's Diana isn't it" I recognise Shoto's voice, but there was something different about him, he sounded a lot more steady, confident, maybe calm, I am not sure. Maybe this is what Burnin' was talking about, that he had snapped at Endeavour, maybe he is finally getting over his past, maybe.......

My thoughts were cut off by Erasure calling me inside. I entered. The first thing I notice is the shock on Katsu's face. I almost winced, but I managed to compose my emotions and continue to scan the rest of the crowd. I notice shoto and Inginium's brother, Tenya, and the green-haired quirkless kid from Katsu's childhood, Midoriya, seems like he got a quick. Then a few other kids I remember from the Sports Festival.

Erasure and Nezu tell the students to behave and then leave. Erasure tells me I have an hour and a half before dinner to get to know the students. I am expected back at the teachers' dorm for dinner and to discuss the plans for tomorrow with Vlad and All Might.

---------------------------------------------------------
If you liked this story please star and comment. I would really appreciate it.