Chapter 2

Katsuki's POV
I can't believe it. All this time I try to contact her and she ghosts me and now she is here, to substitute Mr.Aisawa for a week. A whole week.

Well I plan to return her sentiment and ignore her. Though this will be hard, she won't let a student ignore and disobey her. She does have her reputation to uphold. This will be interesting....

Diana beings to ask the students to introduce themselves.
I turn and leave, heading towards my room. I hear Shity hair call-out to me, "Hey Bakugo where are you going?" "To my room" I reply sharply without turning back. Kirishima was about to say something but Diana cuts him off, she says, "I won't force anyone to stay, leave is you want" her tone was harsh. Then she turns back to the rest like nothing ever happened.

Diana's POV
After Erasure leaves I ask the students to introduce themselves as I am not aware of most of their names and quirks. A lot of them are were eager and excited and Katsu still hadn't created a scene. Not a bad start.

Oops! I spoke a bit to soon. Katsuki turns and makes his way towards the rooms. Everyone notices this. One of the boys, Kirishima, I think, calls out to him, "Hey Bakugo where are you going?" "To my room" he replyed sharply without turning back. Kirishima was about to say something but I cut him off, I says, "I won't force anyone to stay, leave is you want" my tone was harsh but I still managed to turn back to the rest like nothing ever happened and encourage the conversation to continue.

I spend the next hour with out an incident. Then I tell the students that I have to get back to the teachers dorm.
After exchanging goodbyes I left the dorm and made my way to the teachers dorm.

I open the door and enter. I am early so it's only Erasure, Nezu and Mic. They greet me. Nezu was interested in drama. He asks me, "What happened with the students, more specifically with your brother?" I sigh and relay the incident. Erasure was going to say something but I stopped him, "Don't. Leave it just as it is. No comments, pity, suggestions, nothing. This is just the beginning, spare your words for the worst", and with that I walk of to get myself dinner.

Within a few minutes everyone is here. We discuss over the plans of the next day. After we are done, we talk and have some fun before deciding to turn in for the night.

Bakugo's POV
I return to my room and message my mother. I know childish, but right now only she would understand my anger and hatred. After venting out a bit frustration I calm down a bit and just in time. Deku is calling me for dinner.

I decided to go because I know Dia had to return to the teachers dorm for dinner, but I am sure the others will have a lot of questions. I am not in the mood for it.

I say goodbye and good night to my mother before I open the door. We walk towards the main room without a word. I realise that he knows that Diana is my sister. I wonder who else might be aware. The others are already eating when we arrive. We go and join them for dinner.

All conversation stops as we approach. Everyone waiting for the other to ask the question. Seems like no one dares to. It was quite for a really long time and I was almost done eating. Then Pikachu decided to act brave and finally ask the question, "Uh Bakubro...." I glare at him and he gulps but still dares to continue, "W-why d-did y-you leave when Ms. Diana started introductions?" Ms.Diana?ugh. I ignore him. But Mina is not in the mood for my attitude, "Kaminari asked you a question, answer him Bakugo" I am done eating so I walk off. Fortunately no one stops me.

I decided it would be best to turn in for the night early if I wanted to avoid questions and headed back to the dorm.
On my way I saw half-n-half basterd coming out of his room. I realize that he might also know about my relationship with Diana, and I mean beyond the fact that we are siblings.

He stops when he notices me, checks that the corridor is empty before asking, "For how long do you plan to ignore the others? Need not answer me but have an answer ready. It would be better if you sort things out. Plan a revenge find an instance to show her that she was wrong to ignore you and then work things out. You might manage to ignore her this week but it could cost you in a long run. She holds high influence. If you plan to reach the top then rather not be on her bad side" and with his he walks back towards the main room while I stand there frozen, not for his quirk but his words. He was absolutely right.

I return back to my room in a daze and lie in bed for hours thinking about what that basterd said. Eventually I drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
If you liked this story please star and comment. I would really appreciate it.