CHAPTER 13

AXELLY**

It's been 5 hours since I fall asleep. I look at the wall clock, it's already 11 PM. So I decided to go upstairs. Hindi ko mapigilan mapangisi sa bagay na aking nakikita. Everyone was dying to have what I owned right now. This is the advantage of the heiress?

Dinampot ko ang isang double-blade na handler sa gitna and paint in golden colors with my initials.

I remember what Tita Florie said, all these tools have poison. What a cruel mindset.

"You like it?" Someone asks behind my back.

I don't bother to look.

I put down the blade and grabbed my samurai. Kumikinang ito sa dahil sa talas at nipis nito, it was silver color then ang holder was made it again golds with my initials.

"I'm loving it," I honestly retorted.

Mabilis ko winasiwas ang aking samurai at walang kahirap-hirap ito itinutok sa kanyang leeg. He seems suprised but he still managed to composed himself. No doubt why Tita Florie likes him.

Ngumisi ako bago ko ito inilayo sa kanya.

"Why are you here?"I ask while sliding the pointer finger into the blade of my samurai.

I'm a bit annoyed at him. Wala bago sa reaction niya he always wearing a serious look like now.

"Capo wants you to be prepared and someone's gonna fetch you here after an hour and go to the underground." he very politely replied.

I boringly glance at him but nod at the answer without paying him another glance I go straight downstairs and start to fix myself. I only wear a black fitted shirt and ripped jeans pants to make me comfortable. I choose to wear my 2 inches black boots. I didn't bother to put on some make-up after I'm not here to show off, I'm here to train. So, my final touch is to tie my long hair into a messy bun.

Lumabas ako ng aking walking room at umakyat. I just get a few daggers to hide under my hair and the double-blade at my back waist, and a pocket pistol inside of my boots.

I clearly remember when my mom was alive. She is training me also at the moment.

' don't enter the hell empty-headed. Always remind this.'

I recall what my mom said to me.

"Are you ready?" A girl with a half-mask, enter my room.

I bet this is the person sent by my Tita F.

I coldly nodded at her. She gestures her hands so I granted her. I walk outside with a high chin. 5 minutes before we officially reach the hall.

I saw Ache walking toward me and the half-mask girl bid her goodbye.

"Capo already gives her instructions, as much as possible she wanted you to send you off but something came up. " He informed.

"Okay, what are her instructions then?"I straightforwardly ask.

"Follow me," He instructs.

Nauna sya lumakad, puro mga matatalim na bagay ang nakapaligid sa buong lugar. Nakalambitin na kutsiyo, na tayong espada at iba pa. Kung ibang tao lang ako I probably lose my conscious and end up fainted. But for me, it's gives incredible excitement.

In front of the black door Ache stop.

"You must come out here alive, heiress," he said with hesitation.

I just gave him a half-smile. I know him for so long and every trial came in my life ache never get tired to warn me, caring, and too worried every time.