bottled up.

You sat in your couch with thinking about what Michael was doing at the time. You missed him. It had been a couple hours after Michael sent you his last text from work you started to get worried about him, well course you do all the time but this time was..different. Instead of a worry feeling you started feeling a longing for him. You started to recall the last time you and Michael had sex was atleast 2 weeks ago. Since he'd always be busy with work, though you had toys for yourself, you couldn't help but think about his cock..you started feeling a bit of wetness inbetween your legs. You decided to do it in Michael's side of the bed, just to feel something

"h-hah~ micheaalll~" you moaned his name louder with every thrust of the dildo, he bought it for you whenever their were times like this, hes so considering and so sweet. As you reached your climax you heard a noise. You had already came so you got up and quickly pulled up your pants thinking it was the pizza you had order a while ago. Instead it was your loving boyfriend.

"Babe! I'm sorry I was so late. Those things were chas-" Michael's words has gotten cut off by a surprised kiss from you. "m-mhm..hm~" Michael moaned into the kiss and grasped your body closer to him "h-hah...what's up with you huh? Miss me?~~" he teased at you. It didn't matter though because I all you wanted was to be into his arms. You grabbed the back of his head and gave him a aggressive kiss. "MhM!!~" Michael stumbled  back and fell to the couch. With you being on top of him. "lets...do it" you said with a smile while cleaning his mouth, "r-right now?" He said blushing and turning away a bit. You bite his lip and smirked, "don't you want me? Ill treat you like a good boy~" you said. Micheals dick had become fully erect now touching his stomach, you got up from him and grabbed his hand. Bringing him to the bed.

"m-mhmph~ugh y-yess more~" Michael said as you rubbed up against his dick and kissed him. Your cunt was practically soaking by his words of praise. You sat up on him and his face was plastered with the word beautiful. He was so precious and perfect under you. All you wanted to do was hold him...then you thought of tying him up, blind-folded with his cock out. How pretty. You decided that it was gonna happen.

You sat up and opened a drawer next to him and puller out the bondage, and strap. The strap was huge almost a bit bigger than micheals cock. But he looked excited and a bit scared. How that turned you on

"sit up and put your hands behind your back. Hurry it up pretty boy~" you commanded. He did as he was told, just as he should but you had to give him a small treat for that. You unzipped his fly and slid his boxers and pants to his thigh. His cock was so stiff it barley moved when you slid it over. it looked like it hurt but his face told you differently. You used your hand to stroke his cocks thick shaft and slick your finger over his pretty pink tip repeatedly. He shivered from the friction, "ha-hah~ mhmph..~ that's good..m-more please..mommy~" wow. Now that was not what you had expected but it was so hot. You kept your pace but  stopped right at his climax. "Hah-~ eh? Why did you-" you grabbed a small towel and tied up his mouth. "Shh~ don't worry mommy will take care of you~my pretty boy" she smirked at the sight. Michael was a mess by now, his hair was sticking to his face by sweat, a.dark blush covered his body. His cock was stiff and he was trembling under your sight.

Now this was what sex should feel like.

I hope you enjoyed part one! Part two is coming soon!! <33