so much to love.

(Authors note: Part two of micheal smut!! Enjoy)

"Mhmpfh!" Micheal let out a surprised noise as you flipped him to over to his stomach, pushing his back down, forcing him to arch for you. Both of your hands were place on his ass. Spreading and getting a nice look at what was yours.You placed a thumb on his hole, doing a circular motion. Micheal was quivering under you, "trying to wiggle your way out of this, huh?" You said with a sly voice. "Mhm-yesh!!mphm!" Micheal muffled, you couldnt help but giggle. Now things were starting, you picked up a bottle of lube. And spread it onto his hole, then you massaged it until you stuck your middle finger in. "HMPH!!~" Micheal let out a muffled moan, his cock was erect again. He kept squirming for you to touch him more. To take control and do as you pleased. Which of course you'll be happy too.

You stuck two more into his ass and slowly began curling and thrusting them into him, so soft. His insides were warm and lewd and the way his ass was perfectly round. You slapped it, hard. "Mhmph! N-no..!~~" Micheal groaned at your gesture but you knew he enjoyed it. "H-hah~~ s-stop ..to much~ it feels to good but i-i want you.. ~" Micheal had managed to get the gag off. That sorta pissed you off, so you stuck another in with out any remorse. "Fuck! (Y/N)! W-why would you-" you cut him off with a faster paced thrust. You were finger fucking him now. Watching his ass bounce on you. You slapped it again, and again , again..until he started crying. "hmph~ y-y/no it hurts ...so good,.I want you to fuck me. Hard. Please. I can be a even better boy for you~" Micheal moaned out with a bit of chokes between it. You couldn't resist it anymore.

Now that the foreplay was over you put the strap on, putting the other end inside you,.you gave a little moan. You sat up in a comfortable position and spread his ass again, rubbing up against his hole. "I'm going in mikey~~" you said with a teasing voice. You slowly gave him a flavorful thrust. Deep into him, the strap curled into his sweet spot he started leaking from his cock already. "Ah! M-mhp..yess..there please~" micheal moaned out from you. You give him peppering kisses against his neck. And started thrust at a steady pace into him.

"Hah! Such lewd moans c-coming from a security guard!~" you said with a choke of please between your words. Micheals back was fully arched and his ass was up high with your hand print all over. "o-oh my god~! Augh! It feels sooo goooddd~" he mumbled his last words, you were going at a pretty fast pace. But it wasn't deep enough so you prompt your self with a leg sitting up and the other laying bedside him. Now he was melting on you

The bondages still wrapping around him he was powerless all he could was lay there and be fucked. You grab his ass closer and thrusted harder into him. "AUGH!~ O-Oh! Yes..~~ h-hah!~ O-OH GOD!~ (Y/N) IM GONNA!~~" he practically screamed your name out as he came from you. But you weren't so finished yet. You kept that slow pace until you pulled out. You took the strap off of yourself and flipped him back to his back. "H-hah...oh wait.. I still feel numb..okay untie m-" you cut him off "I'm not done yet. Its my turn" you sat up and slipped your panties off.

You prompt your self on him again, stroking his cock under you. "Mhmph~ I'm s-still sensitive..gently" you gripped it a bit "eh? I thought I was th one in control. Now you want me to obey you? how pathetic of you.~" you bounced on it without caution. It hurt a bit but it was pulsing so much you felt like your were about to cum. "HAH!~" he screamed at your sudden movement. "P-please!~" Michael said wth grool ans tears going down his face. "o-oh gawf...~" he was practically babbling at your movements, so pretty. The way his back was arched perfectly for you and how he couldn't handle how good you were, he choked on his words by you. "s-shit~ your pussy's so goooddd~" he praised you. Which made you pick up your speed and made you thrust on him harder. You were biting your lip and your eyes were squinting, holding in your moans. "H-hah! I'm gonnaaaa...cumh!~~" he said with a lisp, he came loads into you. So warm and good. He trembled again when you slipped off. You and him were so worn out, you then sat beside him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks baby~" were the words you said as you drifted asleep.

Hi!!! Thanks for reading my fic! I'm not very good but yk I lobe him ^^