𝐘𝟏 ✩‧₊˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

"GET UPPPPPP!" a childish voice said, bounding over to a red and gold room. "UPPPP IT'S SEPTEMBER FIRST!"

A black haired man shot up, catching the eleven year old girl who was jumping nearby. 

"Good Morning Pup!" He said, as the male next to him turned over.

"Morning Padfoot!" The girl exclaimed, holding her hands out!

"Padfoot eh?" James said, elbowing his best Friend, who was grinning at the screen.

"What's going on?" A voice said, dryly. "Why can you not let a man sleep?"

"IT'S SEPTEMBER FIRST! GET UPPPP!" The girl yelled again, clearly excited.

"Moony!" James Crowed. "Sleeping next to Padfoot." He said again, as the two blushed red.

"Ok we're getting up." The werewolf said. "Mind getting me chocolate?"

"Moony, you know chocolate is bad in the morning. And if you shagged last night, you could've just told me to get out you know." The girl said, slipping off the bed, a cheeky grin on her face as the two men blushed.

Sirius and Remus blushed darker, and the Hall cheered, Regulus included.

"Anyway, where's Reggie?" She asked.

"Must be getting ready." Sirius Answered. "It is his second year, after all."

The girl nodded and shot off to find the boy, who was her Godfather's 'brother'.

"Second Year?" Regulus questioned, and Iris shot him a look, that said to keep watching.

The girl flew over to the next room. "Reggie!" She exclaimed, bursting into the room. "Star!" The boy said, imitating her tone as she pouted.

"Shut up Regulus." She said, throwing her hair over her shoulder. "You okay?" She asked softly.

"Better than last year." he murmured. Iris visibly softened and walked over, hugging him. She knew it  hurt him today, since Sirius had brought him back from the dead today, a few years ago, and he came back as basically a baby with the memories of a eighteen year old.

Various faces contorted into different expressions.

Regulus and his friends were disbelieving, Sirius had an expression of Horror, the rest of the Marauders being shocked and a little bit proud.

The boy hugged her back, breathing in the Rose and Coconut scent of her Perfume and Shampoo.

They parted, and she grabbed her hand, dragging him with her. He barely caught the handle of his trunk, which dragged behind him as the girl climbed the staircase to her room.

He sighed, seeing the spotless room, and muttered "Clean freak, just like mum." under his breath, and then proceeded to pack her stuff into the clothes section of her trunk, as she muttered  "Vera illusio" and a duplicate of the trunk appeared.

She punched in a number, and a section opened up, and she threw all of the first year books, along with a few extras, while Regulus' eyes widened at the sheer number of books she was throwing into the trunk.

James sighed. Of course she liked books, she was Lily's daughter, but he brightened up as he saw what happened next.

Regulus immediately dived in, catching a set of 5 books, preventing them from falling in.

"Nu-uh, Star. You are not carrying these." He held up a few journals.

"But Regulus." The girl pushed her bottom lip out and made her eyes seem bigger, as she gave him the cutest puppy dog eyes she could

Regulus cursed her cuteness in the confines of his mind and threw the journals at her. "If a single one of those pranks is done to me-"

"Yes, baby, don't worry."

Regulus' eyes widened, as a light red flush spread over his pale cheeks. "Baby?"

"Yeah, you are a baby. A big, whiny baby." The girl said, sticking her tongue out.

Regulus gasped dramatically. "Am Not!" He said, pretending to be hurt.

Regulus threw in the last of her clothes and other things, and she slammed the trunk shut. "Kreacher!" She called, and the elf appeared with a loud crack.

"Mistress Potter called?"

"Yes Kreacher. Could you take mine and Regulus' trunks down."

Kreacher snapped his fingers, the trunks transporting. "Anything else, Mistress?"

"No, Kreacher, You may go."

Sirius gaped at the Screen. "How is he nice to you?" Iris simply smirked, and then raised two fingers, each pointing at one of her green eyes, and then turned them to the screen.

Sirius turned back, to where the future him was standing in the Kitchen.

"Floppy!" Sirius called on his personal house elf. All four of the people in the house had their own personal house elves.

The house elf popped in, serving breakfast which the four ate hurriedly, and they took the floo to Kings Cross Station.

Sirius leaned down, kissing his goddaughter's forehead. "All the best, Iris. We'll be very proud regardless of where you get in. I'm sure Lily and James would be too, if they were here." 

Tears pooled in emerald eyes as the uncharacteristically wise words spilled from her Godfather's mouth. 

She rushed into his embrace, hugging the man. "Thanks Padfoot."

Remus joined in, pulling a groaning Regulus, who hated hugging - bloody waste of time, trapping a person in you arms- but secretly loved it, into the hug.

James nodded. "We really would be- WAIT! LILY AND JAMES! LILY AND JAMES!  LILY-FLOWER! WE GET MARRIED!"

Lily sighed at the man-child. "James sit down and shut up. I know."

The boy sat down still beaming, and Lily smiled softly at him.

Regulus had a look of disgust on his face, to which Iris smirked.

The two boarded the train, and waved to the two men, and the train pulled out of the station.