Chapter 7: Clear headed

Qi Xiao is sitting inside plane, she first chooses the business class but changed her mind and buys the economy class ticket for some unknown reason.

Since her rebirth this morning, a lot of informations rushed into her mind,

An important  pieces of information they overlooked since her last life.

The first one is why a lot of people become their enemies?

She knows that what she did in her last life was utterly stupid!

But it was not beyond redemption!

She didn't call some thugs to defile Shen Chuchu just like in any other cliche novels!

She didn't hire kidnappers to kidnap her just to ruin her face, unlike any other dog blood tv dramas!

And most of all she didn't pay someone to assassinate her just like the international action movies!

At most she only did is to humiliate her in front of the crowd calling her cheap and third party and all!

She knows that it was bad but she didn't think that it was evil enough to make an enemy to a lot of people!

She become the shame of her family but they didn't blame her a bit but tolerated her instead!

She only thought that it was her fault that her family ended like that but now,

It seems that someone is controlling from the back, but who is it?

Realizing that maybe they have one, more powerful enemy. Qi Xiao decided to make some more stopovers just to make sure that there will be no tail behind her.

She didn't know that because of these decisions, she keeps herself and her family safe.

And changed her future drastically.

Qi Xiao choose to stay in an unpopular country,

She chooses a small province to stay in for a month or maybe more,

The Han family was confused because it had already been three days since Qi Xiao's last visit,

Normally almost every day and throughout the whole day she would be staying in the hospital to stay with Han Min,

And none of the Qi family members even tried to talk to them about Han Min and Shen Chuchu,

The Han parents really treat Qi Xiao as their daughter so naturally they are hurting for her as well but they cannot do anything for Han Min.

"Yunyun! Have you been to the Qis?"

Han Yun look at her brother resentfully and accuse him

"This is all your fault! She left and no one knows where she go and when she will return!"

"Yunyun! What are you talking about!"

Mother Han ask

"Mom Xiaoxiao left! She left without even saying goodbye to us! to me! and that is because of your good son!"

Han Yun cried louder while blaming Han Min, it was the first time that Qi Xiao left Han Yun alone,

Before they will never separate even for just a week but now nobody knows when Qi Xiao will return or if she will still be willing to come back.

Mother Han sighs and comfort her daughter while asking for more

"Tell Mom what really happen? and let us find her together okay?"

Han Yun cried more bitterly

"Mom even her family didn't know where she go! She just left a flimsy letter to say her goodbyes to us! what right do we have to ask her where she is now? it was our fault why did she have to leave her family!it is our fault that she has to leave her comfortable life and go to who knows somewhere place!"

She looks at her cold and heartless bigbrother and adds

"And big brother, she asks me to pass a message to you!"

Without waiting for her brother's reply she continues

"She will let go now! She will forget about you and start a new life without you! and she hopes from the bottom of her heart that you will be happy because she will surely find hers"

After saying that she left while wiping her tears.