• CHAPTER 15 •

THEME SONG • 'What a time' By Julia Michaels (feat. Niall Horan)

"I think of the night in the park,

It was getting dark, and we stayed up for hours,

What a time, what a time, what a time"

MIA'S POV

MIA'S POV

The first thing feel when I wake up, is nothing, which confuses me.

Last night

I wake up so suddenly at the sound of a big crash coming from the tv. I jolt a small bit and I try to look up to see what happened, when someone pulls me into them again, squeezing me lightly, and moving, only to leave a light kiss on my forehead.

"Go back to sleep baby, sorry for the tv waking you."

Jackson.

I nuzzle my head further into his neck where it was before, and I feel him lightly place his hand on my head, slowly stroking my hair to relax me.

I smile lightly in my sleep state. I feel so safe and protected in Jacksons arms. I feel.... loved, I think. I don't know what that feels like, but if it's anything like this, then I wanna experience it forever.

I feel Jackson shift underneath me so he can get closer.

"Do you wanna go up to bed sweetheart?" I hear him whisper in my ear.

I nod, wanting nothing more than to cuddle Jackson and fall asleep.

Slowly I feel him move, he lightly wraps my legs around his torso, and my arms around his neck, as he slowly lifts me up, and I am then carried up to the second floor in his arms.

He opens his door to his room and I feel him lay me down on the bed and give me a kiss on the head before getting ready to go out the door.

Does he not want to stay with me? He should have the bed and I can go sleep on the couch. It's his room.

"Jackson?" I ask quietly, opening my eyes so I could slightly see him turning to me in the doorway...

"Yes baby?" He asks quietly, "Where are you going?"

"I was going to go to sleep on the couch, why?"

"Why don't you wanna stay with me, you take the bed and I will go to the-"

Suddenly I feel a thump on the bed and he cuddles up to me like a big teddy bear.

"I didn't think you wanted me here, but im here now, and I won't leave you, I promise"

He wraps his arms around me and pulls my back into his chest. Moving me even closer, if its even possible, he gives me many kiss on my temple as I giggle half asleep.