331-340

Chapter 331 Getting ready to go home
  Looking at the apple in his sister's hand, Xu Mingfeng's little friend's attention has long been attracted by the apple, and he wants to reach out and take the apple in his sister's hand.

  It's just that Xu Mumu didn't give it to him at all. The apple is relatively big, and the little brat doesn't have much strength. What if it falls to the ground?
  "Brother, do you want to eat apples? Let's go back to my sister to cut them for you." Xu Mumu asked with a smile while looking at his younger brother. The little guy has long teeth, so he can eat all of these by himself.

  Seeing the urgency of the little brat, Xu Mumu took him and Ming Lei home with him. It was upstairs anyway.

  Downstairs, Director Wu was still mediating the conflict between the two families, and the voice was quite loud. Xu Mumu could hear it clearly from upstairs, while Mrs. Chen and the others were watching the fun from the balcony.

  Xu Mumu peeled and cut the apple, and then asked Ming Lei to deliver it to Mrs. Chen and the others, a small piece per person.

  "Where did you get the apple?" Xu Minghui threw the whole apple into his mouth and asked with a smile.

  "It was brought back by my mother, and it was given to her by her colleague." Xu Minglei also ate it in small bites. Fresh apples are better than canned fruits. You need to eat them little by little. After eating, there is nothing left.

  Xu Mumu also ate a piece, it was quite sweet, but this apple was not the crispy one, it was a bit sandy, but the little brat enjoyed it.

  Xu Mumu raised her hand and pinched the little guy's face. When will the little brat be called sister, she is looking forward to it.

  The door is closed, and the little guy can't get out. Xu Mumu also came to watch the fun from the balcony. The two families have settled down, and Director Wu is a good mediator. , and then I talked about how to lose it. Naturally, it is impossible to lose all of it, but it still lost more than 20 yuan.

  The twenty-odd dollars seemed like they were digging the flesh of everyone in Xiangjia, and they were extremely reluctant. If it wasn't for Director Wu's mediation, they would not have given it at all.

  On the Bai family side, Director Wu also advised against divorce, after all, the two still have a son.

  A farce was solved for the time being, Xu Mumu watched it calmly, this farce was just suppressed, it was a cure for the symptoms but not the root cause, but there was no other way, and it wasn't his own business. , she didn't say anything.

  Director Wu and the others left, and Li Caixia also followed, and did not come back.

  The people at home didn't care either. Li Caixia was still at work at the moment.

  When Li Caixia left, Xu Mumu and the others also ended. They didn't stare at the balcony, and the excitement was over.

  "When will you get the notice?" Xu Mumu's eyes fell on Xu Minglei. The little guy has only taken the exam for two days, and she doesn't know when the results of the experimental middle school will be received. She also wants to know that her brother has been in the province for half a year. The situation of reading in the city.

  "I have to wait five days." Xu Minglei said calmly. He was looking forward to getting the notice a week after the test. He didn't know how he did in the test. It should be good. Basically, he can do it. .

  "It's quite boring to be at home on vacation. If you were in your hometown, you could go up the mountain to play." Xu Mumu leaned comfortably on the sofa.

  "Sister, do you want to go back to your hometown to play?" Xu Minglei looked at Xu Mumu with bright eyes. In fact, he also wanted to go back to his hometown to play. They are still in their hometown, and there are many of his friends in their hometown.

  "I really want to go back and live for a while in a few days?" Xu Mumu looked at the little guy and said.

  "Okay, okay." Xu Minglei was a little excited.

  "I also want to go back and have a look. I don't know if the house at home is still good. I haven't lived in it for so long." Mrs. Chen also began to talk about the home. Although living in the provincial capital is good, the root is still there at home.

  "After Minglei gets the notice, we'll go back and live for two months. Anyway, some of the things in the house are still in the second and fourth uncle's house." Xu Mumu said with a smile.

  "That's right, then let's go back and live for two months." Old man Xu said immediately, he was homesick too, and he couldn't bring it up on weekdays. His son and daughter-in-law still had to go to work, so they couldn't hold them back. .

  "Go back, I won't go. I have a friend whose father is in a cotton spinning factory in the provincial capital. I will be a temporary worker for a period of time." Xu Minghui stretched his waist and said to several people, "Oh, earning money is really good." It's not easy.

  "Brother has found a job again?" Xu Minglei was a little envious. He really wanted to grow up quickly. He thought that his elder brother and sister were so big that he could find a way to make money by himself. The private money he saved was simply not enough to spend. , he also reluctant to spend.

  "Yeah, so, make more friends." Xu Minghui said with a smile.

  When Xu Hai and his wife returned in the evening, Xu Mumu was the first to tell them about their return.

  "Are you all going back?" Li Caixia was stunned for a moment.

  "No, my brother is still here. He found a temporary job by himself." Xu Mumu said calmly.

  "That's fine, you can take Fengfeng back to play for two months." Li Caixia also has no objection, the children are not too young, except for Fengfeng, Xu Mumu and some brothers from his hometown are taking care of them. Besides, the old couple will be fine, and she doesn't need to worry about it at all.

  Xu Minghui is still here. She can go to her son if she wants to learn anything. After all, her son is still a college student.

  As for the younger son, she doesn't need to worry about it at all. There are many benefits to living with the elderly at home. She hardly needs to worry about things at home after work.

  Xu Minglei was bored staying at home, mainly because he had no friends around, so he took the textbook for the second year of junior high that he found and asked his sister to teach him.

  Xu Mumu saw that he really wanted to learn, so he started to teach. From the second day of junior high, he was about to start getting into physics. Xu Mumu was useless to talk about this first. After we go back, we will teach together. Now it is enough to teach some Chinese and mathematics, and let Xu Minglei learn English by himself.

  There is also a repeater at home. The little guy has a good vocabulary and pronunciation. It can be said that Xu Minglei has walked ahead of many people compared to those students in the school.

  The little guy studied more seriously, Xu Mumu was very satisfied, his younger brother has grown up.

  It's just that Fengfeng is a little skinny, and he runs over from time to time to disturb his brother's studies, but he can't express anything, and accidentally broke one of Xu Mumu's books.

  Xu Mumu gently patted the little guy's butt twice, and the little brat cried out in sadness. Those who didn't know thought that Xu Mumu had beaten him, and cried extremely sadly.

  Mrs. Chen also looked helpless, this little brat is really.

  "Fengfeng, let's go, will the milk take you out to play?" In order to prevent the little grandson from disturbing Xu Minglei's study, Mrs. Chen decided to take him out to play.